Freeman Sea Kelp + Probiotics In-Shower Mask uploaded by Brooke H.Freeman Sea Kelp + Probiotics In-Shower Mask uploaded by Kimberly M.Freeman Sea Kelp + Probiotics In-Shower Mask uploaded by Mikaela B.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Experience a sea goddess glow in an instant. This serum-infused gel mask works while you shower, with Sea Salts and Sea Kelp to renew and clarify skin. An innovative purifying formula boosted with Probiotics to balance the skinÂżs ecosystem to help prevent breakouts and give you that fresh just-out-of-the ocean feel. Perfect for all skin types

KEY BENEFITS

instantly boosts clarity
restores balance
renews skin

WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, PUMICE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYL BISHYDROXYETHYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XANTHAN GUM, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA SEA KELP EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED YOGURT PROTEIN PROBIOTIC, SPIRULINA MAXIMA BLUE ALGAE EXTRACT, MARIS SAL SEA SALT, DISODIUM EDTA, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, FRAGRANCE PARFUM, BLUE 1

• Can u get this in any stores? I dont use a card so cant o...2 Answers
  • Does this mask harden while your in the shower, or does i...1 Answers
Freeman Sea Kelp + Probiotics In-Shower Mask
  • "This mask is amazing!! I have sensitive skin and it is important that I watch what I use. Not only did this mask help clear some acne I had but it made my skin feel so good after. Like new skin good!! It's easy to use, which is a plus for me!! I hope you all enjoy it just as much as I did!!" in 11 reviews
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I purchased this face mask from CVS when they were having their beauty clearance sale last week. I love that it is an 'in shower' mask that I can apply at the same time as I do a hair mask (I'm all for time savers). The smell is pleasant and I enjoyed the light exfoliation. Even more so I loved that it didn't irritate or break out my skin like a lot of products do.
Jasmine R.
Oxford
I honestly really love this mask. I love how convenient it is to apply then I just allow it to work it’s magic while I shower the I just scrub it off. My face is smooth as a baby’s bottom and glowing after I use it! I just wish the granules were slightly smaller so they don’t cause as much damage to my skin.
Mya H.
Ridgeway
I used this recently and when I got out of the shower my face felt flawless. It was really smooth and clean. It’s almost as if it took away all of my impurities. I purchased it at CVS and would definitely recommend!
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
I love this mask! Easy to use in the shower. Leaves my skin feeling soft & refreshed. Love to use this product because my skin is often very dry. The price of this product is much cheaper than other brands, but it is a great product!
Nicole S.
Saks
This is a good product for dry skin. My face is oily so it doesn’t help me out a lot, but if your face is dry it helps your face stay moisturized. I recommend this product, also this helps with redness, pimples, and blackheads.
Austin D.
Terre Haute
The problem with this mask is that it is just too runny to be something you have to leave on while in the shower for 5-10 minuets. It doesn’t really want to stay on your face while you are showering. Now as a facial scrub i will say it does a great job at really getting in there and cleaning out your pores. And it does say you an use this outside of shower. But if you are looking for something to wear while showering i suggest something not as runny.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Sorry but not a fan. I honestly don't understand how they can call this a mask. I mean it is thin and runs and directions state to leave on skin 15 minutes in shower before washing off. I can't get it to stay on 15 seconds.
Chelsea M.
So refreshing and makes your skin feel so youthful! Obviously there is no magic cream but this is close to it! If you need a night out and want to impress, use this before you go. You won’t be disappointed with the results
Lucinda H.
USA
I like the texture it's nice that it can be done in the shower so it cleans up very easily. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and can tell a difference most definitely in my skin looking healthier and more radiant.
Lena A.
Fairfield , ME
A transparent blue color, it really does remind you of the ocean immediately when you open it. It has exfoliation in it so as I put the mask on I exfoliated my skin. Within seconds I could feel it working and it works great in or out of the shower.
Alyssa H.
Can u get this in any stores? I dont use a card so cant order online. Ive seen some of these brands of mask in rite aid but not this one
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Does this mask harden while your in the shower, or does it stay moist?