Freeman Pore Cleansing Strawberry & Mint Sheet Mask uploaded by Dekilah N.Freeman Pore Cleansing Strawberry & Mint Sheet Mask uploaded by Bre R.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Say hello to clear pores and get camera ready with this facial sheet mask with serum. Juicy Strawberry helps to cleanse pores, while a burst of Mint helps to control oil and reveal fresh, clear skin. Perfect for normal to combination skin.Gently unfold sheet mask and apply to clean face. Adjust around eyes, nose, and mouth. Smooth mask following the contours of your face. Leave on and relax for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove mask and let skin absorb excess serum by gently patting it in; no need to rinse. Use two times a week or as often as needed. CAUTION: Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.

Ingredients;

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, GLYCERETH-26, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE,  GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL,  MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL,  MENTHYL LACTATE,  XANTHAN GUM,  CARBOMER,  MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT,  FRAGARIA CHILOENSIS (STRAWBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT,  SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT,  HYDROXYACETOPHENONE,  PHENOXYETHANOL,  ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,  BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA,  FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, ARGININE.

Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I found this at a drugstore and decided to give it a try. I like Freeman masks in general because they're affordable AND they don't test on animals.

This mask was a bit larger than Korean sheet masks I've tried and definitely quite saturated with producted, even after leaving it on my face for the full time.

I didn't notice that it was pore clarifying or cleansing, but my skin felt immediately refreshed and it was very moisturizing. In fact, since the remaining product took so long to settle in, I didn't put on any moisturizer over and I still woke up with plump, moisturized skin. I can't say that about many products at all so this is a winner for me based on that alone.
Tori B.
Union, MS
I really loved how smooth and hydrated my skin felt after using this product! It really helped hydrate my undereye area as well. My only problems with it were that 1) it didn’t really have a scent, and I was kind of disappointed since Freeman masks almost always smell AMAZING and 2) the sheer mask was literally saturated with product, so much so that I literally wrung out the sheet mask into my hands after taking it off, and it looked like I’d put lotion all over my hands. My face was very wet with product afterward, too. All in all, I did really enjoy this mask though! I’d definitely repurchase, especially for the price!
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really love this mask when you have it on it’s like putting strawberries on your face except without the seeds this mass after I used it it made my skin so soft and shimmery I have to say this is a very good nice I really like to dismiss the thing I like did most of all was the way it felt like after you put on your face I really love the packaging and everything about this this is a very nice product are use other facials but they’re not like this this facial is really good I recommend everybody to get it especially for those people who have dry skin
Morgan S.
New Waterford
I just went down and picked this up. Im usually not a fan of sheet masks but this one works great! Its not sticky, or slimy, and has a pleasant smell. Its great for the price and is gentle on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick way to get bright skin!
Norma C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This mask leaves the skin feeling really nice and soft and hydrated but I didn't feel like it helped at all with cleansing or purifying like it said it would. And I have oily skin and am very prone to blackheads so it didn't work like it said it would but it does leave your skin feeling really soft and I do have some dry patches of skin on my face on my cheeks so it did definitely help with that
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
I love all the Freeman’s face masks/sheets. They are super affordable and work wonders! This strawberry/mint one smelled so good! Left my face feeling rejuvenated and baby smooth. Easy to apply and remove. I always buy mine from Sally’s they are about two dollars each or whole bottles (not of this exact kind) for four bucks. Tons of variety to choose from, there’s one or five for everybody!
Taylor S.
THIS MASK SMELLS SO GOOD!
I don’t know about you guys, but a mask that smells good, is gentle on the skin but harsh to all those things you wanna get rid of is definitely something worth purchasing! My skin has never felt better! Skin care is SUPER important to me and this is one of my favorites (:
Sherry G.
usa
I uses the product because I wanted to really clean out my pores in hope of reducing them as well,I sisnt love this product I exfoliated prior to use, and I didnt notice any difference after the application. it didn't seem as though it did anything...I would not use this product again
Tanicha P.
plantation
I try as much as possible to try different thing for my skin since not everything works out for me. I was a bit skeptical at first, but this mask has works wonders on my face. I use it every night and I get no breaks outs. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Katelyn M.
Bethlehem
it felt good on my sensitive face and it smelt really good too. It wasn’t too harsh and didn’t get a greasy feeling after I washed it off. The packaging was compact and fit right in my bag. I purchased from Walmart and would definitely recommend to others.