Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask - 0.5 Oz uploaded by Ashley H.Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask - 0.5 Oz uploaded by Kimberly G.Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask - 0.5 Oz uploaded by Reeha H.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with pineapple extract and AHAs, gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing,... see more...

mechita đź”®.
Elk Grove, CA
I wanted to love this mask because of what it said it would do for your skin but I ended up putting it on and having to wipe it off a minute later! It burned so bad, the smell wasn’t horrible but it definitely was not that great. I love some of the other masks from this brand but really it’s just a hit or miss for me. My skin type is not sensitive at all, the ingredients were just that harsh on the skin.
Karinthia W.
Carbondale, IL
Whenever my skin needs a little tlc I turn to these little face mask packages. It is so gentl on the skin and leaves your face smooths I purchased mines from Walmart. I would say that this face mask is very effective ! They have many different mask to take care of different things with the skin. I would recommend this to those who want a good face mask for an affordable price.
Alma V.
Laveen, AZ
Giving this 5 stars on smell alone! Can you say delicious? It smells amazing. I don't use it regularly but do notice my skin feeling soft and radiant when I do use it. I need to make it part of my weekly routine to get the most of it. Price point is awesome too, you don't need to break the bank to get good skin. [product:freeman-pineapple-facial-enzyme-mask---0.5-oz]
Jenna:) H.
Wichita
It smells so good!  I love all of the masks that are packaged  like this, Not too harsh. Made my skin feel wonderful. Their packaging really pulls you in, I do wishould it closed so that you could keep the extra, but other than that it's great, and super cheap for the mask. defiantly recommend it.
Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
Mask smells good, feels good on the skin, but doesn’t give that BRIGHT skin look like other products. The packaging is attractive, but the product leaves much to be desired. Maybe if there were more of a skin nourishing effect or brightening, it would rate higher on my list.
Maegan D.
I didn’t realize this had AHA in it and used before work and had to go with a red face as my skin is senesitve. I wish the packaging was a little bit more bold saying it has AHA as it was a little harsh. It did do what it said it was going to but on a much stronger level.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
This mask has a slightly gritty texture while still being very fluid at the same time. The smell isn't too strong in my opinion. Price wise is decent, if you go with the full size tube it's better value, but for just a single use the price is on par with other brands.
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!!
Cindy W.
Beaverton
I like these masks. They are easy to apply and use. They come in an easy to use sheet that has the product on them. You apply the sheet mask and then go and lay down and relax while the mask does it’s job. Then you peel it away and rub the product in. So easy!!!
K C A.
The texture is a bit weird kind of a jelly pulp type. It smells good and has granules in it. I haven’t noticed any skin brightening or anything like that but it was okay to use. I probably won’t repurchase since there are other products out there that work better.