BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with pineapple extract and AHAs, gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing,

What Makes You Feel Beautiful And Radiant? An Unexpected Compliment? Your Favorite Song? Natural Ingredients For Clean, Soft, Smooth Skin? Made With Natural, Botanical Ingredients, New Freeman Feeling Beautiful Is A Full Range Of Skin And Body Care Products To Help You Look And Feel Your Best. This Enzyme Mask, With Pineapple Extract And Ahas Gently Exfoliates While Lightly Moisturizing, Leaving Your Skin Soft, Supple And Younger-Looking.

To Use

Apply generously to clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Phospholipids, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Sorbitol, Vinyl Caprolactam/PVP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, , PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract (Papaya), Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract (Mango), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Fragrance (Parfum).

Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask
  • "Amazing for anyone with sensitive skin. Rejuvenates your skin .Great to be used bi weekly with a daily cleanser." in 15 reviews
Elizabeth B.
One of my favorite masks! I have really sensitive skin, but this mask feels very cooling and the redness in my skin goes down significantly after using this. It brightens my skin and leaves it super smooth. Generally speaking, the ingredients are really good. The amount of product for the price is amazing too. It spreads really easy on my skin, so a little goes a long way. The mask is also very easy to wash off because it doesn't really dry down. I will definitely be repurchasing this mask!!
Vongmaly J.
This is a great gentle product. It will not make your skin peel off, but slowly exfoliate it over time. I usually use this 1-2 times a week depending on my schedule. I wash my face with a gentle foaming cleanser, put this on, then use my face steamer( or a hot towel over my face) to let it absorb and soak in( they do this at the spa I go to). Then I use a warm wash cloth to gently clean it off. I follow with a clay mask, serums, them moisturizer. My face feels like velvet after.
Karinthia W.
Carbondale, IL
Whenever my skin needs a little tlc I turn to these little face mask packages. It is so gentl on the skin and leaves your face smooths I purchased mines from Walmart. I would say that this face mask is very effective ! They have many different mask to take care of different things with the skin. I would recommend this to those who want a good face mask for an affordable price.
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
I purchased this at Wal-Mart. Freeman is a fabulous but affordable line of skincare, and I've used numerous products from them over the years. This pineapple mask made my skin feel energized and moisturized, and that's no small feat since I'm severely dry. My skin is normally dull and flaky but I know beautiful skin is always just one Freeman product away!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I love these masks I usually buy them at Walmart and the price is awesome they work really well and I love the fact that they are peel off and gel I haven't actually used this one but the one that I have used is a cucumber peel off gel mask and it really does refresh your face it feels great wonderful
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
I think this is a great beginner wash off style mask. It smells good and the price is right. It doesn’t completely dry. It has an enzyme for gentle skin clearing. I’ve already done acid peels so I didn’t get impressive results, but I think that a beginner would be satisfied with it.
angel m.
This mask smells super sweet! It is a light mask and my favorite part is being able to peel it off. With this peel off mask I am able to see all the blackheads removed. After I removed the mask my skin was so glowy. I bought mine from target it but you can purchase it at sally beauty, Walmart. These small packets are like 99¢
Ally L.
Gallatin
This is a very nice mask with an interesting grainy texture. The smell is sweet and fresh. I feel that I get immediate results with this mask. My skin is softer and glows immediately after I rinse it off. I also use it on my daughter who is acne prone.
Beth L.
Berwind
It was smooth ans felt good on my face. The smell was probably the only one thing that I thought made it super special. I would use it again and I would let other people to use this too. I would like to try others of the same brand. I really enjoy pineapple
Nicole L.
I love anything pineapple scented so I had to give this a try. It goes on very nice and fresh, felt a bit cold and tingly on my skin. I did like the feeling, very refreshing! After taking it off my skin was left feeling baby smooth and glowing. Big win!!