BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with pineapple extract and AHAs, gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing,

What Makes You Feel Beautiful And Radiant? An Unexpected Compliment? Your Favorite Song? Natural Ingredients For Clean, Soft, Smooth Skin? Made With Natural, Botanical Ingredients, New Freeman Feeling Beautiful Is A Full Range Of Skin And Body Care Products To Help You Look And Feel Your Best. This Enzyme Mask, With Pineapple Extract And Ahas Gently Exfoliates While Lightly Moisturizing, Leaving Your Skin Soft, Supple And Younger-Looking.

To Use

Apply generously to clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Phospholipids, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Sorbitol, Vinyl Caprolactam/PVP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, , PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract (Papaya), Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract (Mango), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Fragrance (Parfum).

Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask
  • "Amazing for anyone with sensitive skin. Rejuvenates your skin .Great to be used bi weekly with a daily cleanser." in 15 reviews
Karin W.
Carbondale, IL
Whenever my skin needs a little tlc I turn to these little face mask packages. It is so gentl on the skin and leaves your face smooths I purchased mines from Walmart. I would say that this face mask is very effective ! They have many different mask to take care of different things with the skin. I would recommend this to those who want a good face mask for an affordable price.
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
I purchased this at Wal-Mart. Freeman is a fabulous but affordable line of skincare, and I've used numerous products from them over the years. This pineapple mask made my skin feel energized and moisturized, and that's no small feat since I'm severely dry. My skin is normally dull and flaky but I know beautiful skin is always just one Freeman product away!
Donnita K.
Dearborn
I used this product and enjoy it after a face wash. You can feel it working,  kind of like a tingling sensation. It does not leave a residue and my face feels spa fresh after use. I recommend steaming your face and applying the mask afterwards to get all the benefits. I will repurchase this again. For a cheap drug store maak, it does a great job.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I am all about natural skincare products and something just called me to this one. I like the way it made my skin look and feel after using it. i also love that I didn't feel guilty from the cost. Overall this is a win win for skin and your wallet. Deftly pick one of these up.
angel m.
This mask smells super sweet! It is a light mask and my favorite part is being able to peel it off. With this peel off mask I am able to see all the blackheads removed. After I removed the mask my skin was so glowy. I bought mine from target it but you can purchase it at sally beauty, Walmart. These small packets are like 99¢
Julia D.
This face mask is one of my favorites! I use it weekly and it leaves my face with a healthy, fresh glow! The scent is not overpowering, but strong enough to linger throughout the night, which I love. I rave about it to all my friends and family! A must buy!!!
Ally L.
Lebanon, TN
This is a very nice mask with an interesting grainy texture. The smell is sweet and fresh. I feel that I get immediate results with this mask. My skin is softer and glows immediately after I rinse it off. I also use it on my daughter who is acne prone.
Beth L.
Berwind
It was smooth ans felt good on my face. The smell was probably the only one thing that I thought made it super special. I would use it again and I would let other people to use this too. I would like to try others of the same brand. I really enjoy pineapple
Elizabeth B.
One of my favorite masks! I have really sensitive skin, but this mask feels very cooling and the redness in my skin goes down significantly after using this. It brightens my skin and leaves it super smooth. Generally speaking, the ingredients are really good. The amount of product for the price is amazing too. It spreads really easy on my skin, so a little goes a long way. The mask is also very easy to wash off because it doesn't really dry down. I will definitely be repurchasing this mask!!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
This brand is amazing. Got this mask as a gift for Christmas. Good amazing price! It was very gentle and was so refreshing. I love the smell of it and definitely left my face feeling so fresh, clean & smooth. I would recommend to anyone. Definitely will buy it again.