BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Replenishes Moisture This moisture-rich, gently cleansing shampoo, enhanced with nourishing Mango, removes dirt without stripping your strands of essential moisture. It gives intense hydration and restores dry, dehydrated hair for silky soft results. Tested in Paradise by friends and family.  No animal testing.  ; see more...

Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
This was my go to shampoo in US Navy Boot Camp back in 2010 because Chicago winters are SUPER dry, and they just so happened to carry Freeman products in the little training base exchange shoppe. not overly scented once you are OUT of the shower, but smells amazing and invigorating IN the shower, which was great for those early morning training sessions. Moisture without being greasy or heavy, a great product as usual from Freeman Beauty
bayley t.
Sarasota, FL
This shampoo is great! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and smelling wonderful. It doesn't weigh my hair down or dry it out like some shampoos can.
Angie J.
Murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so amazing!!! Works well too. It's harder to find lately though. The conditioner is just as amazing!
Alina Annick C.
Mexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this shampoo from my teen days. It's nowhere to find it here in Mexico, so I beg everyone who goes to USA to buy it for me. My hair was curly, so this was the perfect balanced shampoo for dry curly hair. I was so satisfied and miss it a lot. Totaly recomend it! Please bring it back to Mexico!!!!
Nina P.
Johannesburg
Absolutely love this shampoo! My hair feels like I went to the salon every time I use it.
The smell is the reason why I bought it and was really happy with my soft, beautiful hair.
Try the shampoo, conditioner and the mask = brilliant results!