BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Freeman Shampoo Papaya and Mango Moisture Size: 13.5 oz. Product Features: For restored, healthy looking hair. Color safe. Escape with Freeman Papaya, lush shampoos and conditioners for naturally care-free hair. It's tropical extracts of papaya mango, rejuvenates and restores dry, dehydrated hair for silky soft results. Product Description: For restored, healthy-looking hair Color-safe. Pure Island Botanicals Take a tropical island approach to your hair and your day. Escape with Freeman Papaya, lush shampoos and conditioners for naturally care-free hair. This moisture-rich shampoo, drenched with tropical extracts of papaya and mango, rejuvenates and restores dry, dehydrated hair for silky soft results. Tested in Paradise by friends and family. No animal testing. Safe for color-treated hair. Indications: Take a tropical island approach to your hair and your day. Escape with Freeman Papaya, lush shampoos and conditioners for naturally care free hair. This moisture-rich Freeman Papaya and Mango Massive Moisture Shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract (Papaya), Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract (Mango), Macrocystic Pyrifera Extract (Kelp), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Coconut), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Cocotrimonium Chloride, PPG 12 PEG 50 Lanolin, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl. Directions: Massage a generous amount into wet hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse completely and repeat. For extra moisture follow with Papaya and Mango Massive Moisture 3-Minute Conditioner.

Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
This was my go to shampoo in US Navy Boot Camp back in 2010 because Chicago winters are SUPER dry, and they just so happened to carry Freeman products in the little training base exchange shoppe. not overly scented once you are OUT of the shower, but smells amazing and invigorating IN the shower, which was great for those early morning training sessions. Moisture without being greasy or heavy, a great product as usual from Freeman Beauty
Kristin S.
I frickin love this conditioner! it had made my hair so soft and smells so good. my hair has been much more manageable since I have been using it! the scent is so amazing and so relaxing. I love having my shower on a lukewarm \ cool water setting and just closing my eyes and breath it in. so relaxing. great product and at my work (local grocery store) its a great price! and they don't test on animals!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
My mom went through a phase of trying all sorts of organic shampoo, and this was one the products we tried! Now I will say, it smells great and it lathers nicely, but my hair is just so frizzy after it air dries. It's not the right formula for me, personally.
Tiffany P.
I purchased this and fell in love with the smell rite aid had a sell so I bought a bunch but but the product performance is short lived it smells good no shine or not that much conditioning long term
Jennifer B.
Eugene, OR
I purchased this looking for a deep conditioner that I would use 1-2 times per week. Unfortunately I found this item to not provide more conditioning than my normal daily conditioner.
bayley t.
Sarasota, FL
This shampoo is great! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and smelling wonderful. It doesn't weigh my hair down or dry it out like some shampoos can.
Angie J.
Murrieta, CA
This stuff smells so amazing!!! Works well too. It's harder to find lately though. The conditioner is just as amazing!
Alina Annick C.
Mexico
Loved this shampoo from my teen days. It's nowhere to find it here in Mexico, so I beg everyone who goes to USA to buy it for me. My hair was curly, so this was the perfect balanced shampoo for dry curly hair. I was so satisfied and miss it a lot. Totaly recomend it! Please bring it back to Mexico!!!!
Nina P.
Johannesburg
Absolutely love this shampoo! My hair feels like I went to the salon every time I use it.
The smell is the reason why I bought it and was really happy with my soft, beautiful hair.
Try the shampoo, conditioner and the mask = brilliant results!