BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Restores Shine & Vitality This daily refreshing conditioner, with shine enhancing Lime, balances and revives lackluster hair to a brilliant lustrous finish. It gives hair the vital moisture it requires, resulting in dazzling healthy shine and locks looking vibrant and smelling fresh. Tested in Paradise by friends and family.  No animal testing.

KEY FEATURES

• Moisture-rich
  • Gentle cleansing conditioner
  • Enhanced with nourishing LIME

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Polyquaternium-7, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, D-Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• Is there a conditioner that pairs with this shampoo?1 Answers
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
I honestly love freeman but this conditioner is one of their weaker products. It doesn't smell too good and I don't even bother using it anymore. Dissatisfied
Belen L.
Redlands, CA
I was very impressed by this shampoo, It really left my hair silky and super shiny. It worked well with frizz, I would definitely use this shampoo again!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
I'm usually not one to stray from my regular shampoo but this was lovely. It smells like a yummy fruity drink and made my hair look healthy and shiny.
Tiff's W.
Freeman can do no wrong.. Every mask I've tried has given me great results for such a small price.. Freeman is definitely my go to face mask brand..
Autumn H.
This conditioner does a great job. I love pretty much every product that this company makes. Would definitely recommend.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I like this mask, it leaves my face clean and clear. It smells good and my skin is so incredibly soft
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love Freeman mask I always buy the packages because I can try a different scent every time.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I love Freeman's products the all smell so good and they work great ! I recommend this
Shiela F.
I loved this shampoo! They're cruelty free but can be kind of hard to find.
Belen L.
Redlands, CA
Is there a conditioner that pairs with this shampoo?