BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Restores Shine & Vitality This light cleansing shampoo, with shine enhancing Lime, washes away impurities delivering glossy brilliance. It smoothes hair follicles for high shine and silky feel leaving your locks looking vibrant and smelling fresh. Tested in Paradise by friends and family.  No animal testing.  ; see more...

• Is there a conditioner that pairs with this shampoo?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I like this mask, it leaves my face clean and clear. It smells good and my skin is so incredibly soft
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not one to stray from my regular shampoo but this was lovely. It smells like a yummy fruity drink and made my hair look healthy and shiny.
Tiff's W.
Freeman can do no wrong.. Every mask I've tried has given me great results for such a small price.. Freeman is definitely my go to face mask brand..
Autumn H.
This conditioner does a great job. I love pretty much every product that this company makes. Would definitely recommend.
Belen L.
Redlands, CA
I was very impressed by this shampoo, It really left my hair silky and super shiny. It worked well with frizz, I would definitely use this shampoo again!
Shiela F.
I loved this shampoo! They're cruelty free but can be kind of hard to find.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Freeman mask I always buy the packages because I can try a different scent every time.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I love Freeman's products the all smell so good and they work great ! I recommend this
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love freeman but this conditioner is one of their weaker products. It doesn't smell too good and I don't even bother using it anymore. Dissatisfied
Belen L.
Redlands, CA
Is there a conditioner that pairs with this shampoo?