Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)

by Unknown

Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil, Peel-Off Gel Mask, For All Skin Types, Pore Cleansing, For Men

2 Pieces - 6 Ounce (175ml); Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil,; Peel-Off Gel Mask,; For All Skin Types,; Pore Cleansing,

guys, when you put a mask, after 12-15 minutes it dries and is removed like a film? or it needs to be washed away hard?
How long do you use it before you start to see results? Is there a good amount of times to use it regularly?
Start your review of Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)!
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
Its a decent product! It works bit itsnt something that wows me compared to my other products.
hamer
Purchased at: Walmart
Best peeling face mask I’ve used so far. Its gentle on skin but harsh on blackheads and acne.
Very good mask. I use it once and a while and honestly it’s very effective. I recommend
ohio
I did try this because I thought it smelled good haha but hurts pretty bad to take off