Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)

by Unknown

Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil, Peel-Off Gel Mask, For All Skin Types, Pore Cleansing, For Men

2 Pieces - 6 Ounce (175ml); Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil,; Peel-Off Gel Mask,; For All Skin Types,; Pore Cleansing,

guys, when you put a mask, after 12-15 minutes it dries and is removed like a film? or it needs to be washed away hard?
How long do you use it before you start to see results? Is there a good amount of times to use it regularly?
Start your review of Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)!
Clearwater , KS
This is not going to compare to the more high end peels, but this does get the job done. I noticed it took a little bit to dry. But, it was fairly easy to peel off. There was no pain, unless you got it onto some hair. The smell is not the greatest, and my son told me it made his face feel funny. But, we had so much fun trying to peel the whole thing off at once, we will purchase again!
Brimley , MI
1,077 reviews
This is a great peel off mask just apply mask and wat for it to dry and then peel it off. It’s so simple I love to use it. It leaves my skin so soft that I like to do it as often as I can. You should try it. There are many types.
Charleston, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. It hurts in some places while peeling off, but not too bad. It peels off all the nasty stuff on your face. It’s definitely a great product, not too pricey. I bought mine at Walmart. I will definitely buy again when I run out of mine!
Bourbon, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product despite it being a "mens" mask because I wanted to try a true charcoal peel off mask. It removed a decent amount of gunk from my pores but it didn't quite remove as much as I was expecting it to. I did like being able to see the stuff on the mask that came out of my pores once I peeled it off
Lansing, MI
If you looking for a good charcoal peal mask this product it it! I paid about $6 for the bottle and have used it multiple times already and still have plenty more. It is easy to apply and doesn’t have a strong smell like some masks do and it leaves my face feeling very soft without drying or burning it
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this black mask! Even though it’s more men it actually works better than other product in my opinion. It takes out lots of blackheads which leaves my skins clear and smooth. Not only that, if you have a growing pimple or blackhead, it lowers it down and helps get rid of it.
Boones Creek
Although this is a “men’s” product, I’ve been using it for a month now and I have seen a DRASTIC difference in the size of my pores, the smoothness of my face, and the amount of acne I have. My boyfriend also uses this product and he says he will never stop! 10/10 🙌🏼👏🏼
Patterson ca
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by c E.
Purchased at: Walmart
It says for men but I use it this pill off gel mask is really good every time I use it my face feels so clean and it's not as painful as other charcoal peel-off mask it's very inexpensive it's very worth it
Gray, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
So, ladies! This product is NOT just for men........ Why do men get the simplistic black head removal mask? And we cannot use it? Use it ladies it's amazing - ypur face will thank you, your beauty routine will thank you, your pocket book will thank you.
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Ramsey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great face mask to get hard black heads! Good for sensitive skin as well. Good prices for the amount you get! Freeman Fb-sachet Volcanic Ash Peel Off Mask