Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)

by Unknown

Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil, Peel-Off Gel Mask, For All Skin Types, Pore Cleansing, For Men

2 Pieces - 6 Ounce (175ml); Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil,; Peel-Off Gel Mask,; For All Skin Types,; Pore Cleansing,

guys, when you put a mask, after 12-15 minutes it dries and is removed like a film? or it needs to be washed away hard?
How long do you use it before you start to see results? Is there a good amount of times to use it regularly?
Start your review of Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)!
Lochbuie, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product. It smells very good and works good for the price. I know this is for men but i still use it. I love how tight it gets on my face but doesn't clean the pores to my expectations. Got the surface gunk off but not deep pores
saugerties
Purchased at: Walmart
This facemask is ok it smells like mens cologne and when I used it it took longer to dry then it said on the bottle but it's a nice mask. Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this mask, even though I am not a man lol. This mask is really nice and smells nice, it definitely has a more manly scent to it but it made my skin very soft and I love the little charcoal pieces in it.
Harbor city, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
If you want all those nasty white heads and clogged pores gone use this!!! It smells really good and it is able to actually get out all the dirt! Very effective and most definitely will recommend it again
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it.. Not the best! It does hurt a little bit when you peel off but doesn't fully work for me. No strong order or anything. It also dont take that long to dry either.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It definitely pulls all the dirt and grime out of your skin. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. Try it, you'll love it. Smells great!
Powhatan, VA
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Allison P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Now I know this product says “for men” but I don’t believe in gendering of skincare. Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) works really well on my skin as long as I only use it about twice a month. It makes my skin feel super smooth once its peeled off, however it does take forever to dry. I will buy this product again despite having set aside at least an hour for dry time.
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Husna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ladies this mask does wonders for men. And females you can use it too. It is kind of strong but it does get the blackheads out. I got this for my brothers and they love it. So if your looking for something for your dad, brothers, husband, or boyfriend. Try getting them this.
Fresno
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Jessi W.
I bought this originally for my husband to try out and love the results so much I use it as well. Easy to apply and peel off and feels great! Takes away my oily patches and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean.
Clearwater , KS
This is not going to compare to the more high end peels, but this does get the job done. I noticed it took a little bit to dry. But, it was fairly easy to peel off. There was no pain, unless you got it onto some hair. The smell is not the greatest, and my son told me it made his face feel funny. But, we had so much fun trying to peel the whole thing off at once, we will purchase again!