Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)

by Unknown

Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil, Peel-Off Gel Mask, For All Skin Types, Pore Cleansing, For Men

2 Pieces - 6 Ounce (175ml); Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil,; Peel-Off Gel Mask,; For All Skin Types,; Pore Cleansing,

guys, when you put a mask, after 12-15 minutes it dries and is removed like a film? or it needs to be washed away hard?
How long do you use it before you start to see results? Is there a good amount of times to use it regularly?
Start your review of Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)!
Greenville , NC
This face mask was only $4 from Walmart and I love it. It makes your skin feel extremely soft after peeling it off. I do just wish it was a little stickier to pull out more dirt, but for the price it is excellent.
Edinburg
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Yesica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know the product says it's for men but I am woman and this product was effective on my sensitive skin. This was my first time buying this peel off mask and I will be buying it again. It isn't painful to peel and I can see all the whiteheads after I peel the mask off which is super satisfying.
Yakima, WA
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this even though it’s for men and I love it. I also have a thing for peel off masks and I like this one. I also am looking for a super awesome peel off mask so if anyone has any suggestions message me.
Marietta, GA
My boyfriend got this and he said that it didn’t do anything for skin and I checked it didn’t. I even tried it out on my skin and it didn’t do anything it just cause my skin to break out a bit.
Haysville , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Takes longer to dry than 5-10 minutes as directed. It’s closer to 45-60 minutes. Price is affordable but I guess you get what you pay for. Used this for about 6 months because I don’t want to waste it. Still don’t like after this long.
Yonkers, NY
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by ͢͢͢
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Freeman’s products though I was a little skeptical about this. I think that even if it says for men, I can use it as well since it’s practically the same as the other skincare mask products. But I found that it had a strong smell, and if I applied it around the top of my cheeks near my eye, the smell would cause my eyes to sting a little. I love that it’s a peel off mask though. I would say give it a try and see how it works for you! Fun fact: Cruelty Free💗🐶🐱
Elizabethvle, PA
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Derek H.
Purchased at: Target
Great facial mask! I’ve used this a few times now and have been pleased with the results. It goes on very easy just make sure you don’t get it too thick in any one area as it won’t dry by the time the rest of the mask has dried. Leaves my skin very smooth and clean feeling!
Cedar Park, TX
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though on the packing it says that it’s for men I still use it and I love it . It always leaves me speechless how much dirt and black heads this pulls out . It smells really good , a more masculine scent but I love it . Super affordable and it does hurt that much to peel off like other masks . Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)
carrollton, GA
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Josalyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This face mask here is my all time favorite. It says it's for men but I use it and its wonderful. I use it every other day and I love that it's a Pell off mask. It's super easy to apply and then all you have to do it peel it off. The best part is that its smells like blue jolly ranchers. 11/10 recommend this awesome face mask.
Cincinnati , OH
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by tatiana Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know its a men's product but honey my skin has never looked better. You see a difference in your pores the first time you use it. Literally pulls out the blackheads and tones up the skin. I suggest using a scrub on your face first to loosen them up to get an even better effect. Plus at about 6 bucks it's a beauty must-have.