Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)

by Unknown

Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil, Peel-Off Gel Mask, For All Skin Types, Pore Cleansing, For Men

2 Pieces - 6 Ounce (175ml); Pulls Pore-Clogging Dirt, Grime And Oil,; Peel-Off Gel Mask,; For All Skin Types,; Pore Cleansing,

guys, when you put a mask, after 12-15 minutes it dries and is removed like a film? or it needs to be washed away hard?
How long do you use it before you start to see results? Is there a good amount of times to use it regularly?
Start your review of Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)!
17 days agoNashville, TN
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Husna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ladies this mask does wonders for men. And females you can use it too. It is kind of strong but it does get the blackheads out. I got this for my brothers and they love it. So if your looking for something for your dad, brothers, husband, or boyfriend. Try getting them this.
17 days agoFresno
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Jessi W.
I bought this originally for my husband to try out and love the results so much I use it as well. Easy to apply and peel off and feels great! Takes away my oily patches and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean.
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this black mask! Even though it’s more men it actually works better than other product in my opinion. It takes out lots of blackheads which leaves my skins clear and smooth. Not only that, if you have a growing pimple or blackhead, it lowers it down and helps get rid of it.
5 months agoYonkers, NY
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by 𝓚𝓪͢͢͢𝓲𝓵𝓪 ⚔.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Freeman’s products though I was a little skeptical about this. I think that even if it says for men, I can use it as well since it’s practically the same as the other skincare mask products. But I found that it had a strong smell, and if I applied it around the top of my cheeks near my eye, the smell would cause my eyes to sting a little. I love that it’s a peel off mask though. I would say give it a try and see how it works for you! Fun fact: Cruelty Free💗🐶🐱
3 months agoHarrisburg
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Derek H.
Purchased at: Target
Great facial mask! I’ve used this a few times now and have been pleased with the results. It goes on very easy just make sure you don’t get it too thick in any one area as it won’t dry by the time the rest of the mask has dried. Leaves my skin very smooth and clean feeling!
10 months agoCedar Park, TX
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though on the packing it says that it’s for men I still use it and I love it . It always leaves me speechless how much dirt and black heads this pulls out . It smells really good , a more masculine scent but I love it . Super affordable and it does hurt that much to peel off like other masks . Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack)
7 months agoCincinnati , OH
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by tatiana Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know its a men's product but honey my skin has never looked better. You see a difference in your pores the first time you use it. Literally pulls out the blackheads and tones up the skin. I suggest using a scrub on your face first to loosen them up to get an even better effect. Plus at about 6 bucks it's a beauty must-have.
8 months agoRussellville , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
When I think of drugstore masks I first think it Freeman’s. My dad and little brother both love this. It is so much fun for them and it helps pull any gross dead skin off of the face. I wish it could pull of more blackheads but that is really difficult.
7 months agoManhattan , KS
Freeman Mens Pore Cleansing Gel Mask Peel Off 6 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) uploaded by Angela N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this face mask about once a month (or more). I put it on while watching tv and it dries by the time the shows over! Great price for the amount given. Leaves my skin clean and cool without any hot rashes. Would recommend!
7 months agoLochbuie, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product. It smells very good and works good for the price. I know this is for men but i still use it. I love how tight it gets on my face but doesn't clean the pores to my expectations. Got the surface gunk off but not deep pores