BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Let your skin drink in the benefits of a juice cleanse with Kale, the "queen of greens" and alkalizing Dandelion to eliminate impurities. With a delicious scent of fresh-pressed juice, the refreshing gel transforms into a fizzing, detoxifying, bubble foam. The oxygenating bubbles minimize the appearance of pores and rejuvenate dull, stressed skin to transform you into a green goddess! Perfect for all skin types.

Pro Tips:

Apply a thin layer of gel over dry, clean face, avoiding eyes and hairline. Bubbles form once get comes into contact with air and skin. Leave on 10 minutes, then gently massage foam into skin and rinse off with warm water. Ust twice a week or as often as needed.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Disiloxane, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Platycarpum (Dandelion) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Mary E.
Houston , TX
The small Freeman mask sold in indivisible wrapped packets are great to test and determine your favorites rather than buying the whole tube just yet. This one in particular is quite interesting; come out jelly when applied & then bubbles up resembling shaving cream. After letting it sit for 10 mins I’ll rub the product around in a circular motion & it becomes a thick jelly texture once again. Once washed out you see that it creates a glow to your skin. It’s not the best in the line but not the worse either, for $1.30 & you get at least three uses it’s a steal. A must try for the experience if you like these products.
Electra R.
I love love love bubble mask after applying them when they start to bubble it's the best feeling in the world. It's like you can feel the impurities and dirt being lifted out of your skin and to me that's what makes a bubble mask the best kinda mask. The only downfall to this product? It doesn't have a full size option!! If there was a full size life would be perfect but for now I stock up on minis
Melani S.
Gainesville, GA
my FAVORITE bubble mask EVER! skin feels squeaky  lean but not dry after this mask, plus it is super fun to watch all the bubbles appear! Some might find it messy, but I don’t mind it at all- i just wash it off before it starts to slip off my face- about five to seven minutes. i continue to buy this regularly- i wish i could find a large size instead of the little packets! however the packets tend to last up to 3 uses.
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
The smell is pleasant and fresh. The packaging is eye catching and cute. As soon as you apply the mask to your skin it begins to bubble. The more you add on, the thicker the bubbles will appear on your face. As it bubbles, it tingles and feels nice. I sat down the whole time so the bubbles wouldn’t fly off. The photo was taken at the ten minute mark. When rubbing the bubbles in, be careful. Around my eyes and nose it was difficult. It almost got into my eye. After washing the mask off my skin looks brighter and some of my blackheads are lighter. This is a nice mask!
Gabriela C.
Orlando
The bubbles feel very refreshing ! Beware of your eyes, it does sting a lot! Other than that, I felt very clean after using it and all of my pores felt minty and refreshed. I do not remember how long it took for it to arrive, but the packaging was secured and nothing was broken. Would buy again! (It also helps to remove any leftover makeup)
Amy F.
This mask bubbled as soon as you smoothed the first area on and went to put the second area on it was so hard to smooth over my face without it clumping up or wiping right off. It did feel good but not sure of effect the end result had on my face.  Freeman Kale & Dandelion Gel Bubble Mask
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
I really liked this mask it bubbled on my face vigorously and had a rich luxurious foam! This was the first time I tried a bubble mask and I definitely enjoyed the experience. I will probably buy the full sized version of this product.
Lori O.
Beebe
Loved the bubble feeling! It’s so fun to watch and feel the bubbles doing their work. Makes your skin feel so clean, fresh and hydrated after. Great mask at a great price! I was so pleased with this mask I even purchased one for my mom! Absolutely will re purchase!!
Anastasia C.
Centerton
A friend of mine got me this for a gift a few weeks ago for my birthday. The packaging was really cute at first, however, it was not a skincare brand I was very aware of. I tried it about a week ago and my first thought when I opened the package was that it smelled great. I think the smell was my favorite part. My problem was that my sensitive skin did not like whatever was in the face mask, but when I took it off, my skin felt refreshed. Though it is a pretty good product, compared to others I have used, it's just kind of meh.
Gabriel B.
I will start off by saying that this was my first time using a bubble mask. I absolutely hated the way it felt on my skin. The sensation made me want to wash it off immediately but I stuck it out for the full suggested time and when I washed it off I just didn’t feel like it did much. I would not repurchase.