Freeman Kale & Dandelion Gel Bubble Mask uploaded by 🔥Jessica S.Freeman Kale & Dandelion Gel Bubble Mask uploaded by Mary B.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Let your skin drink in the benefits of a juice cleanse with Kale, the "queen of greens" and alkalizing Dandelion to eliminate impurities. With a delicious scent of fresh-pressed juice, the refreshing gel transforms into a fizzing, detoxifying, bubble foam. The oxygenating bubbles minimize the appearance of pores and rejuvenate dull, stressed skin to transform you into a green goddess! Perfect for all skin types.

Pro Tips:

Apply a thin layer of gel over dry, clean face, avoiding eyes and hairline. Bubbles form once get comes into contact with air and skin. Leave on 10 minutes, then gently massage foam into skin and rinse off with warm water. Ust twice a week or as often as needed.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Disiloxane, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Platycarpum (Dandelion) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Buy on Harmon ...
Kelly H.
Corona
It was okay, but very very messy. It bubbles instantly and leaves no room to work with the product before it starts like some other masks do. It also slides down your face, which is just a really weird sensation. It's a little slimy when you try to wash it off as well. Not my favorite Freeman mask, that's for sure. ELF has a better bubble mask.
Gabriela C.
Orlando
The bubbles feel very refreshing ! Beware of your eyes, it does sting a lot! Other than that, I felt very clean after using it and all of my pores felt minty and refreshed. I do not remember how long it took for it to arrive, but the packaging was secured and nothing was broken. Would buy again! (It also helps to remove any leftover makeup)
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
I really liked this mask it bubbled on my face vigorously and had a rich luxurious foam! This was the first time I tried a bubble mask and I definitely enjoyed the experience. I will probably buy the full sized version of this product.
Amy F.
This mask bubbled as soon as you smoothed the first area on and went to put the second area on it was so hard to smooth over my face without it clumping up or wiping right off. It did feel good but not sure of effect the end result had on my face.  Freeman Kale & Dandelion Gel Bubble Mask
Natasha G.
Gainesville
Freeman is very affordable and does what it says, amazing product. Would love to keep trying more of their products! Never disappoints me or my family. You can usually find these in your local drugstore, would definitely buy again if needed to.
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
My expectations were high for this one, but I was definitely let down. The mask smelled great and felt great, but the bubbles kept sliding down my face. I didn't last the full 10 minutes and had to wash it off early. However, it did leave my skin super smooth! My niece also enjoyed trying it out.
Emily N.
senoia
Not sure about this mask. Like the op stated, the bubbles wanted to slide down your face. It was hard to last the whole ten minutes. My face felt nice right afterwards, but a few hours later my face felt irritated.
Kelsey M.
Porter , IN
I wanted to try a bubble mask so I picked up this one from target. It felt so cool and was so much fun. It also left my skin super soft!
helena s.
Colorado Springs
All of Freeman's masks are really intensive and do what they claim. Continued use of their masks is my way to great skin.
Elaine C.
Canton
This is such a fun mask! It really does bubble up! The only discomfort is the actual bubbling which does tickle a bit!