Freeman Hydrating Manuka Honey & Collagen Cream Mask uploaded by Michelle F.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Direction:

Apply to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on 10 to 15 minutes, rinse with warm water. Use 2 times a week or as often as needed.

Ingredient:

Water, Dimethicone, Glcerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum ParkII (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Manuka Honey, Vegetable Collagen, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Carbomer, Glyceryl Sterate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Chilorphenesin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Linalool, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Freeman Hydrating Manuka Honey & Collagen Cream Mask
  • "This product works so well for me! I’m always nervous trying new face masks because I have extremely sensitive skin and react poorly to many other products, but this one was nothing but amazing. It goes on smooth, and it’s easy to achieve an even coverage. Plus it smells good! It leaves my skin looking amazing and I’m so glad I tried it!!!" in 5 reviews
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and mineral oil Improves elasticity & restores elasticity Instantly boosts moisture NOT tested on animals Dermatologist-Tested
Indulge in instant hydration with this serum-infused cream mask, boosted with Collagen for next level firmness. Manuka Honey softens while skin-plumping Collagen helps to improve elasticity and restore smoothness. Perfect for normal to dry skin. This mask gave me a slight burning sensation which I guess is the collagen . I wanted to like the mask but my skin was too sensitive to the ingredients. I love the honey smell and the feel of the mask. It goes in clear like lotion and quickly absorbs into the skin. I didn’t see how it made my skin plump because I didn’t use it after the burning however it’s still a good mask for those that want to try it. I would say this mask is for someone who has more normal to dry skin.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is recommended for dry skin and although I have oily skin I feel like it works for me. Having oily skin I like to use a lot of hydrating products because that’s exactly why my skin is overcompensating with oil because it’s dehydrated. I found that this face mask smells amazing. It’s thick in consistency almost like a hair conditioner. It burns a tad bit upon first application but that’s alright because my face is hydrated and so soft upon rinsing off. So good! Lowkey gem
FabuLex M.
Albany, OR
One of my newest mask faves I stumble across while checking out a local beauty supply store! These were being promoted and so I decided to snag a couple different types to try them out! Love this oask because the smell is really pleasant during application but doesn’t linger afterwards. It’s perfect for all skin types, I personally have dry and combo skin. A GREAT peel off effect for a mask as well, non irritating and no pain! Doesn’t leave skin discolored either. Tightened up the pores and smoothed my skin down! I used twice a week before going to bed.
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
I love, love, love this product!! I’m a sucker for anything that is manuka honey especially if it’s labeled form collagen! I absolutely love this product because it goes on so nicely and stays on with out dripping, I get instant results and it even smells amazing. My skin instantly looks hydrated and plump! I use the mask on my face, neck and even parts of my body that gets stretch marks like my hips and stomach. I highly highly recommend this product! The store I work at sells this product and I’m constantly recommending it to customers! It truly is a great mask! Freeman Hydrating Manuka Honey & Collagen Cream Mask
Abby M.
Hellertown , PA
Tiffany T.
Petoskey
I loved this mask, it left my sling feeling clean and super hydrated! It smelled so good! I love masks containing honey, they are wonderful for sensitive skin, very calming! I live in a small town so I seem to find most things available online, I found these on amazon for a great price.
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
I love cream masks. Especially this one. It applies nicely and I’m almoar finished with my second tube. It’s a good price and you get a lot for the money. It has done wonders for my skin. I was impressed. I would definitely recommend to others!  You can get those at Sally’s.
Esmeralda F.
Results begin to show after the 3rd use just like any mask, got it for $9 at sally beauty supplies and im love with this brand skin care, it leaves your face super soft, hydrated with a beautiful glow, and it smells really nice as well,just careful not to get it to close to your eyes
Allison W.
Freeman Hydrating Manuka Honey & Collagen Cream Mask I didn’t notice that this did anything for my skin, you have to rinse it off multiple times to get it off because of the creamy formula. I returned it the next day and would not recommend this drug store mask to anyone.
Kim C.
Santa Cruz
It’s a really good product. It leaves your skin smooth and soft. I’ve been using it for awhile now. And I like it. It’s gentle on your skin. Very good product I recommend. I got this at a local drugstore. I would totally buy this again. Very good product.