BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Drench your skin and protect from environmental pollutants with this lightweight, leave-on gel cream facial mask. Refreshing Glacier Water replenishes dry skin while soothing Pink Peony, the “queen of flowers,” delicately calms for petal-soft skin.  Perfect for all skin types; no need to rinse.

KEY BENEFITS:

• Leave-on mask
  • instantly calms +
  • softens for glowing skin

CLEAR SKIN, CLEAR CONSCIENCE

At Freeman Beauty, we believe in loving your body naturally. We are proud to be free of harsh chemicals and are committed to being cruelty free.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Olivia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Freeman masks for as long as I can remember. I first purchased them because they were inexpensive....but I continued to purchase them because they're amazing products.

As the years have gone by, my skins needs have changed, thankfully Freeman masks have evolved with my skin. New trends pop up in the beauty industry all of the time, and they make sure they're on the forefront of it all.

I've done a mask twice per week, every week, since I hit puberty...so it's nice to have a selection. This way I can pick exactly what I need for that moment. Another thing I have always loved about the Avocado mask is that I can use it as a spot treatment while I am sleeping. By morning my blemish is almost gone....I even apply it to my deep wrinkle on my forehead for a diminished look by morning.

I have tried almost the entire line, and I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite one, but I do love the way the Glacier Water + Pink Peony makes my skin feel in the morning.....plus it packs a punch on that dreaded forehead wrinkle!

Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal & Black Sugar Gel Mask + ScrubFreeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and OatmealFreeman Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Gel Cream MaskFreeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea MineralsFreeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
Jazmin R.
This is mask leaves my skin not only feeling hydrated but very smooth. It does not apply like other masks but is a gel like product. It is similar to the Clinique hydrating jelly but is more hydrating(might be because its not intended to be use daily). The product has a nice scent and is not overpowering. When I use this mask my makeup is so easy to apply because it helps smooth your skin. It helps with flakiness as well.
Chloe J.
Walled lake , MI
I LOVE Freeman beauty and I’m down to try all there products , and every time they come out with a new product I'm the first one to get it. When I first got this mask I was excited to try it but I didn’t like it. It has a strong smell and it almost had a  Burning cold sensation . I have sensitive skin so my skin got really  irritated so I had to take it off . I personally will not buy again but I will definitely be buying from this brand.
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this mask. I have extremely dry skin right now due to winter, all the acne products I use, and the (not large enough) amount of water I drink. It does have some pros and cons though, so beware.
Pros:
*Smell: This mask smells amazing! It’s very floral, but without being overwhelming so. It’s also a very natural smell in my opinion.
*Hydrating: This mask does stay true to its claims and is indeed hydrating but doesn’t make my acne-prone skin feel really oily, which is always a plus. I just finished with it, so we’ll see if it clogs my pores!
*Cooling: This mask does produce a very relaxing cooling sensation (see first con below for the slightly traumatic process that leads to it though!)
Inexpensive: At $2, this mask is pretty inexpensive and one of the cheapest out there.

Cons:
*SHE BURNS: This burns when I put it on. Like an alarming “Am I having an allergic reaction burn?!?” It had me running to the mirror to see if I broke out in hives! After a couple of minutes however it turns kinda numbing (which is also kind of alarming. I like to feel my face). Then comes the formerly mentioned cooling sensation. If you have sensitive skin however, I think it’s possible it could cause some irritation, so maybe be wary.

Overall recommend.
Sabah S.
N Bellmore, NY
This is a lifesaver! ESPECIALLY DURING THE WINTER! My skin got very dry at the beginning of winter from the heat indoors and the cold air outdoors. I used this religiously every night as part of my night time routine, and my skin bounced back into its soft, hydrated self! The scent is mild and fresh, and I woke up every morning with smooth and glowing skin. This formula is great because it leaves my face hydrated without making it feel oily the morning after. It is also fast absorbing and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or sticky soon after I apply it. I also liked the coolness of this mask as soon as I apply it. I have used this mask for over a month now, and I feel the tone and texture of my skin have gotten better with each use. My skin is definitely more hydrated throughout the day.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with dry skin and stubborn dry patches during winter.
Maya S.
Freeman beauty has a lot of great products but I loved this hydrating glacier water mask that I bought at Walmart! It went on smooth and felt cool when I put it on. I have very sensitive skin so the first time I put it on it stung a little bit and when I went to wash my face it turned red but the second time I put it on it left my skin smooth, clean, and fresh!
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I started using Freeman Masks a few years ago, and immediately fell in love. The packaging is great- esp in showing the differences in the mask. The quality of the product is awesome! I still have tons of bottles left- but this mask absolutely is amazing, and leaves my face feeling fresh. It smells great too! Would highly recommend.
Lori O.
Beebe
I bought this mask after I had a reaction to another product and I needed some hydration and and calming. Man I picked the right product. It had a slight cold feeling that made me feel like my face was instantly smoothed. I bought 4 extra to take with me on vacation in case I got sunburned! Buy this u won’t regret it!!
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This mask is everything! If you suffer from dry skin, I highly recommend you get this. I think it works best if you use it overnight. When you wake up in the morning, your skin has that extra boost of hydration. It isn't sticky and won't get all over your pillow because it just soaks into the skin. A little goes a long way.
britani n.
Freeman face masks have always been my favorite go to’s. They are conveniently found almost anywhere and are super affordable! I love that they have so many different options and they definitely have something for everyone. I would definitely recommend Freeman face masks, scrubs and other products to anyone and will be a customer for life.
Alyssa T.
Lake Jackson, TX
I’ve never slept in a mask before , I’m hoping someone could share their experience wearing this mask overnight. Is it messy , or useful ??
Olivia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I find a full size bottle of the Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Mask?
Racheal O.
Toronto
Where can I get the large size in Canada ?
Tanny Y.
Can this be left on overnight as a sleeping pack?
Rachel C.
Bakersfield , CA
Freeman Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Gel Cream Mask people who have used this mask does it hydrate without leaving your face oily after rinsing in the morning? I need hydration but I also have combo skin that ends up being oily.