Freeman Hydrating Aloe & Seaberry Sheet Mask uploaded by MsFeeB F.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Dewy, glowing skin is just minutes away with this facial sheet mask with serum. Hydrating Aloe replenishes and soothes dry skin while Seaberry helps to improve elasticity for soft, supple skin. Perfect for dry skin.Gently unfold sheet mask and apply to clean face. Adjust around eyes, nose, and mouth. Smooth mask following the contours of your face. Leave on and relax for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove mask and let skin absorb excess serum by gently patting it in; no need to rinse. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

CAUTION: Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.Dewy, glowing skin is just minutes away with this facial sheet mask with serum. Hydrating Aloe replenishes and soothes dry skin while Seaberry helps to improve elasticity for soft, supple skin. Perfect for dry skin.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERETH-26, PEG-8, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES WATER, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, SELAGINELLA TAMARISCINA EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, ARGININE.

MsFeeB F.
Columbus, GA
I love the way this product felt on my face! It was super hydrating and I was able to wear it to sleep without waking up with new breakouts so the gel consistency was perfect! The mask I have is actually the Freeman Beauty feeling beautiful Hydrating Cactus + Cloudberry Water Gel Mask leave-on mask and you have the option to rinse off or leave this mask on! My skin felt so moisturized but not weighed down or oily which was perfect for me! I would definitely use this mask again and recommend to my other combination skin ladies!
Hannah C.
Buffalo, New York
Personally I prefer clay mask over sheet masks (that’s why I rated the product 4 stars) but I loved the ingredients in this one! I was glowing afterwards. I used this in the morning right before I had to get ready for an event I knew I would be taking pictures at and my skin felt fantastic all day and I received so many compliments on how glowy and healthy my skin looked!
chrisSMELLda A.
Houston
had my skin MOISTURIZED i felt dewy and glory and BEAUTIFUL
SUPER gentle works great after a decent exfoliating scrub i would always buy freeman masks from sally’s since i worked there
i love the way it smelled aloe is one of the best natural ingredients money can buy
Erin R.
Merced
I'll say it a thousand times, I'm a sucker for a mask! I think my favorite part about this one was that super cool feeling when you're wearing it. This would be an excellent mask as a go-to post-summer mask to cool off and relax.
Jessica B.
Chandler
Didn’t feel much difference in my skin but loved the smell. Very simple to use, was my first sheet mask and I didn’t know what to expect. I don’t think I will use again.

❀ a.
Really good soothing mask. It felt light on the skin and my skin after felt really nice and soft. Can’t say much about the packaging because it’s from the drugstore.
Dusti W.
Toledo
Purchased at: Target
The sheet mask was a little difficult to apply. Not uncomfortable. The package was easy to open and caught my eye in the store. It was more expensive than most others available. Left skin feeling soft and fresh. Didn’t appear dry. Noticeably moisturized for a couple of days.
Madrigal G.
moses lake
this mask does wonders to my face at least! It def hydrates my skin. this meets all my expectations and I would def use this again and buy these for my friends so they can try it out! very affordable as well I def recommend whos hasn't tried these to do so!
Nuzhat C.
New York
I wasn't expecting too much from this product just because of how it is packed. This product is good but not the best. I still felt very refreshed after and it got the job done but don't know if i would buy it again.
Linda H.
Arkadelphia
Freeman Hydrating Aloe and Seaberry Sheet Mask is such a gentle mask and great for sensitive skin. My first experience with a sheet mask was pleasant and relaxing.  This mask is a great value.