BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFreeman
Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask

Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask

by Freeman

Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask!
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is probably the worst face mask I’ve ever done. It’s very messy and runny, it is very hard to apply without it dripping off my face. It also hurts to peel off and just made my skin irritated.
Anneliese T.
Sacramento, CA
Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask uploaded by Anneliese T.
I love peel-off masks for the great feeling they leave my skin with. This is one of my favorites, as it is not aggressive to remove and leaves my skin feeling smoother than ever! Definitely helps my face feel refreshed after a long week of wearing a mask to work. Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask
Julieta G.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask uploaded by Julieta G.
I recommend this facial mask, is one of the best ones that I have been trying lately. Its super efficient and you will see results
Erica B.
Hephzibah, GA
I got this in my Glossy Box. I usually give peel off masks to my mother but decided to try this one first. There are 3-4 uses in this package. I'm Glad I tried it. It left my skin soft and smooth and gave me a a much needed luminosity boost for sure. Highly recommended.
Rebecca B.
Lapeer, MI
Tried this and it was very refreshing and cleaned my face great. Smells good and doesn't rip my skin off. Will buy again
Denys P.
Freeman Hawaiian Black Salt Spout Mask uploaded by Denys P.
This was such a good mess to have experienced that I almost forgot to take a picture. 🤦 However, although it had me looking like I'd been doing car maintenance, that was only partly true. This mask helped to maintain my skin's issues. It claims to be a deep cleanser and I can honestly say that is true. Just keep a dark cloth close by for clean up. Freeman, your products are great. Now I don't have to pay so much for a spa cleansing if I just use your products routinely. Thank you Freeman and Influenster! This product was received complimentary for honest testing purposes. If you enjoyed my review, check them out at the end of July at a Target near you.

Looking for your answer?