Freeman Feeling Legendary 5-in-1 Total Control Clay Mask with Whiskey Rye uploaded by Reyni B.Freeman Feeling Legendary 5-in-1 Total Control Clay Mask with Whiskey Rye uploaded by Grace C.Freeman Feeling Legendary 5-in-1 Total Control Clay Mask with Whiskey Rye uploaded by Madee B.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Fights against blackheads, oil, dryness, irritation and large pores. In 5 minutes. For men. Beard friendly. For all skin types. This beard-safe mask helps to eliminate: Oil: Bentonite and Kaolin clays absorb excess oil Blackheads: Rye extract and willow bark decongests dirt and build-up in pores Large Pores: Tea Tree Oil helps to minimize appearance of large, congested pores Dryness: Coconut oil moisturizes skin Irritation: Aloe Vera soothes irritation Not tested on animals.

Ingredients

Water, Bentonite, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Secale Cercale (Rye) Seed Extract, Salix Alba & (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate.

Grace C.
Hoffman Estates
This isn’t the same product that i tagged but i couldn’t find the actual product so i included a picture. It’s a good mask for an all over tight clean feel and sometimes I’ll even put it right on a pimple and let it dry and it helps to dry up the pimple.
Erin C.
Port Saint Lucie
I like the smell of this mask and find it does a great job at removing blackheads from my nose. I originally bought it for my husband but use it every once in awhile. My husband also likes the smell and agrees that it removes blackheads.
Mery A.
Los productos Freeman para el cuidado de la piel devuelven la hidratación natural a tu piel y fortalecen su barrera de hidratación, con lo cual la suavizan y humectan. Usa estos productos combinados para lograr una hidratación óptima.
Reyni B.
3 Sugarberry rd. Egg Harbor Township, NJ
It’s such a great mask, leaves my skin smooth, so easy to apply. So affordable, and it did exactly what I wanted to do, I am very satisfied and to think it only cost $4 definitely will buy it again and I definitely recommend this product. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Tea & Lemon Clay Mask
Kelli D.
Frostburg MD
I purchased this for my husband last week, hesitant if he was actually going to use it, to help diminish the marking of his Roceasea. He said it was easy to apply and easy to wash off. No burning, no further irritation. After a few days I have noticed the red on his face and dry skin has been less apparent. I will continue to buy when needed.
Alecsis T.
Tacoma
This product leaves my skin feeling flawless, I love the way it smells it’s not too harsh it’s not to settle. This is my first time using a freeman product and it is amazing. I’ve recently since recognized that everything works differently, so I’ve been with a trial and error
Rachel C.
Allendale
I love the Freeman products so much! This particular one is a very good to mix things up a bit it helps a lot with oil control which is great because I have oily skin. I love the price of buying them in the tubes like this and I often recommend freeman masks to my friends.
Faith M.
New Haven
Freeman’s masks are love/hate for me. I love how convenient they are, always at the store or pharmacy. But you really are getting what you pay for. Overpowering scent, no difference in my skin afterwards (sometimes even a little more red and bothered from the fragrances).
Ihram C.
New York
it does a great job in controlling oil. Large pores are visibly smaller after use.  It is very gentle on the skin and smells nice. Also, loved the way it left my skin feeling smooth. However, it is not very effective when trying to get rid of blackheads.
Margarita R.
Shafter
I usually go for peel off masks but this one did the job as well. This was also affordable & was great on my skin. Easy to clean off I use it till the bottle is done. I liked everything about this product definitely recommend to others.

Walmart