Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask

Polished Purges pores Firms and smoothes skin Contains natural ingredients What makes you feel beautiful andpolished? New shoes? A great haircut? Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This rich clay mask, with added oatmeal and Vitamin E, draws out excess oils and dirt, purging clogged pores, leaving your skin clean and soft. Not tested on animals.

• Heard a lot about this product , is it good?3 Answers
  • I absolutely love this mask for break outs! I have been using it ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin had any breakouts or problems with...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I had been looking for an affordable mask brand that was effective without breaking the bank. Freemans definitely is! At only $3-4 a tube at Ulta or your local department store's beauty aisle this product gets the job done. The avocado oatmeal face mask is like a typical clay mask. It comes out of the tube creamy and as it dries it hardens and tightens on the face. The smell is very natural being made of avocado. One thing to note is there are no pieces of oatmeal in the mask as most oatmeal face scrubs do, they must have ground them all up for the smooth texture. After wearing this mask for 7 minutes or until fully dry my combo oily skin is oil free, tight, and with smaller pores. Definitely recommend!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I had a couple small breakouts, but it was just enough to annoy me, so when I went to walmart and saw they had totally revamped the beauty section, specifically the masks (HECK YES!), I picked this one up. I have been eyeing this brand for a while but I don't have an ultra close to me, so I was totally stoked to see this close by. The smell is fresh and the color is green and very nostalgic. I love it! it is cooling even after you take it off and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft. I felt my complexion (acne scarring/dark spots from several years ago) had faded substantially. Maybe I was just too excited, but I feel this little tube works wonders and I'm so excited to pick up some others!
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Definitely does as it says. When I feel a breakout coming on I use this mask and my skin returns to it’s normal calm. I’ve used the mask now 3x and have seen it work it’s magic. My pores are nonexistent, emerging breakouts vanish, and it has calmed and dried out current breakouts. Do NOT expect to talk or be expressive with this mask on, it gets very tight as it dries. Also rather than waiting 7-10 minutes I find it easier to remove when you allow it to dry and crack a bit. But even when you’re in a hurry and use the 7 minutes it still does it’s job!Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ Purifying Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Tanya U.
I love this product. It is a purifing avocado and oatmeal mask. I fist tried this as a trying something new thing. I like it so much it became a regular splurge when i could get it. It has some down falls i could not find it in stores for awhile. When i did find it it would be on the clearance rack or they where rumoured to be discontinued. I even had times where it would be sold out. It took my husband finding it as a Christmas gift this year to get it. I am so happy because it is one of my favorite masks. I would recommend this product. The texture is smooth. Goes on easy. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and smooth. It has a decent price for a mask.
amina b.
This is my go to mask for when I have my period or in a stressful period (I.e., finals week). It’s hard to believe I can find a face mask for a few bucks that lasts me months even with frequent use. My sensitive skin and dry skin typically can’t handle masks like this, but this saves my skin during problematic times. This is a high end face mask for a low price. If you need an extra kick, add a drop or two of tea tree oil and that stubborn period acne is no more.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Amazing mask! I just used this tonight and I need to start using it more often. My face felt so much smoother and it seemed to even out my skin tone as well, as far as redness goes. It does start to get really tight as all clay masks do. Sometimes it will feel uncomfortable but within a few minutes the feeling starts to fade and it relaxes your face. The smell is the only thing that is not the greatest, but it’s not horrible. A little definitely goes along way and for the price, you can’t beat it! I highly recommend!
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
This is by far the best face mask I've ever used. I have sensitive, acne prone skin which makes me very hesitant to try new products. I saw this at Walmart and figured that for $4 it was worth a try. It far exceeded any expectations that I had! It goes on so smooth and smells heavenly. It doesn't dry out my skin and has caused no break outs. It is very soothing and has helped clear up my skin so much. It's definitely a holy grail for me.
ashlee l.
I love the Freeman brand! I just bought this mask about 2 weeks ago from ULTA. It smells really good and left my skin feeling amazing. I was starting to break out and it did a really good job of deep cleaning my skin and my pores felt and looked noticeably smaller. I put on moisturizer after using the mask so my skin didn't feel dry at all. I would highly recommend this mask! Also the price is unbeatable, these masks are very affordable.
Shanna C.
🥑claims: deep-cleansing, nourishing, moisturizing
🥑notable ingredients: avocado oil, oatmeal, vitamin e
🥑thick, mint green clay with a mildly clean scent. This pouch is packed with clay. I applied a thick layer all over my face and still had leftovers
🥑clay feels cool and refreshing; however, I must warn you to not apply this close to your eyes. The scent caused my eyes to water uncontrollably when I applied the mask too close to my undereye area
🥑applied for 10 mins. Even though it's a thick mask, it does dry and stiffen quickly. Wash off was a bit more difficult than I expected. Upon rinsing, my skin felt slick and smooth and the oatmeal has a soothing effect on my cracked, dry skin
Kianna L.
Lincoln Univ, PA
First time using it and I love it already. It smells really clean and fresh. Not harsh at all, doesn’t feel like there is any chemicals. A really soft and smooth creamy texture. When the mask starts I hardened you could feel it taking out all of your dirt and oils. Eaves your face clean and soft and brightens up your skin ah bit.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
If you have oily skin did this mask work for you?
Julia P.
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this/how do you think it would fare for a sensitive skinned girl?
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC
Does it cause many people to breakout after first use?
Margaret G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know where I can find this in Walmart? I went through the whole skincare area and couldn't find these.
MaKaylee B.
Does this have a scent to it? And what kind of texture is the mask itself?