BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

This luxurious salt scrub removes rough, dry skin. while Guava and Sea Kelp extracts replenish much-needed moisture. Your skin will be polished and rejuvenated. Renewed. see more...

Candace W.
I have this product in a different packaging (lime green tube) but I believe it is the same thing because the name is exactly the same. This stuff really does not work as a body exfoliator. The salt pieces are so large, you can't even do anything with it. I don't understand why they are still selling this product because it is awful!
Isabella W.
I found this at the 99cent store and knew I had to try it. It did make my legs feel soft and it felt nice too. For the price I think it's great.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I was excited to find this at Marshalls for 1.99. It smells really good. I have been really happy with all of Freeman's products.
Elaf A.
Baghdad
First off, if you have sensitive skin be very careful with this product! I would test it on a patch first. Within 30 seconds I felt it start to burn. I stuck it out and after a couple minutes it went away. When I washed it off i could tell it had burnt the sensitive parts of my face. (Cheeks and temples, also under my nose.) The rest of my face felt very tight and clean. I did notice a difference in my pores after just one use. In the future I will only use it on small acne spots and my chin. The smell wasn t nearly as good as I was expecting. I would not reccomend this to someone unless as a last resort."