BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

This luxurious salt scrub removes rough, dry skin. while Guava and Sea Kelp extracts replenish much-needed moisture. Your skin will be polished and rejuvenated. Renewed.Everything to keep your body, from head to toe, smoothed and soothed.Body ScrubFreeman BtyActive Ingredients:Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil; Magnesium Sulfate (Salt); Silica; Ascorbic Acid; Retinol (Vitamin A); Propylene Glycol; Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract; Glycerin; Polysorbate 60; Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer; Lilial (Butyl Benzylpropionaldehyde-2,4-Ter); Limonene; Linalool; Fragrance (Parfum)Gently massage onto wet skin. Rinse completely.Uses:What makes you feel beautiful and renewed? An engaging story? Fresh cut flowers? Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This luxurious salt scrub removes rough, dry skin while Guava extract replenishes much-needed moisture. Your skin will be polished and rejuvenated. Not tested on animals.

Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Silica, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalene, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Zujaja A.
Fairfax
Didn't enjoy the smell or the texture of the Base in which they put the sugar. Didn't feel like it really worked to clear skin either. Not too big of a fan of this product.
Candace W.
I have this product in a different packaging (lime green tube) but I believe it is the same thing because the name is exactly the same. This stuff really does not work as a body exfoliator. The salt pieces are so large, you can't even do anything with it. I don't understand why they are still selling this product because it is awful!
Isabella W.
I found this at the 99cent store and knew I had to try it. It did make my legs feel soft and it felt nice too. For the price I think it's great.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I was excited to find this at Marshalls for 1.99. It smells really good. I have been really happy with all of Freeman's products.
Mary A.
Woodridge , IL
While I love the smell and the end result of this product, it’s a little hard to get out of the tube, but otherwise I enjoy it.
Elaf A.
Baghdad
First off, if you have sensitive skin be very careful with this product! I would test it on a patch first. Within 30 seconds I felt it start to burn. I stuck it out and after a couple minutes it went away. When I washed it off i could tell it had burnt the sensitive parts of my face. (Cheeks and temples, also under my nose.) The rest of my face felt very tight and clean. I did notice a difference in my pores after just one use. In the future I will only use it on small acne spots and my chin. The smell wasn t nearly as good as I was expecting. I would not reccomend this to someone unless as a last resort."