BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #50 in Facial Peels

• How easy is this to apply and take off?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I personally enjoyed this mask. It was less than $2 at Walmart. I found it refreshing but a little messy, because the actual product is more liquid than solid. The pomegranate scent is mildly there. I did leave it on longer than the recommended time so it could dry evenly. This was the first peel off mask I had ever tried. It made my skin soft afterwards. If you like trying new things, this might be something you’d like to try.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This is one of my favorite drug store peel off masks. The packaging is beautiful and holds the perfect amount. It has the most wonderful scent of sweet fruit. My sensitive skin loves it which is really the most important thing. I buy it at Walmart for $1.75 which is amazing. And of course my skin feels wonderful after, very soft yet tightened. I recommend you grab one today and pamper your skin.
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
I have the full size bottle of this pomegranate mask. It's amazing and affordable.. anything from Freeman's beauty, I love. They have so many different masks to choose from and my favorites se the pore minimizing ones only because I do struggle with large pores. This mask works great and I love that it's affordable.
Tashyra G.
Lake Worth
This is a product I would recommend to my friends and family. I really like the smell and the fact that the mask does not take super long to dry. Also being able to peel the mask right off is convenient and it leaves my skin looking fresh. I usually use this mask after I wear makeup.
steluh L.
Dekalb
This works amazing. It made my face feel so silly and smooth. The packaging itself was very nice and was sealed really well. This product was beyond what I expected and was for sure worth what I spent on it. I would tell everyone in the world to get this if they could.
wanda l.
This mask smells really really good I do it once a week since my world schedule is hectic I leave it on for a good 10 mins because I lay it on thick and I peel it off make my face feel nice and refreshed I love it
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I enjoy this mask and it is like $2 so, it’s worth it! I got this face mask at Walmart and I was my first time doing a peel off! But, it was kinda messy and I leave it on longer than it says so, it would all dry.... the scent is amazing and so is the packaging! You might like this if you’re into trying new things!!!!!
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This leaves my skin feeling soft, but unfortunately it doesn't give a deep clean. Stay away from your hairline.

Pro: smells great, leaves clean feeling, gentle, improves skin texture, not greasy

Con: messy/ difficult to apply, inexpensive
Bre'Ann W.
Smells absolutely wonderful. I’m impatient so that’s the only thing i hate about peels . They aren’t as harsh as like charcoal peels but they still do what you need them to. Always wash your face first and do not put it on your eyebrows ! Lol you will lose them .
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I have used this after the clay mask one and both of these have helped me with my pores so much I no longer have to apply a lot of primers or find the right one to blur my pores to were they are so noticeable.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
How easy is this to apply and take off?
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles , CA
How well does this mask perform? How would you describe how your skin feels after? I have combination skin.
Kayla H.
How easy are these to take off?
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I stopped using face masks due to a chemical burn reaction to my face. I get terrified that it will happen again. Does this Pomegranate Facial Mask cause anyone problems? Have you ever experienced any chemical burns to the face when leaving it on? What are your thoughts on this?
Erica v.
Does this product work for combination skin? How easy does it go on and come off?