BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Reema S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it’s my favourite fave mask ever,, I use this all the time when I do a face mask ,, this product makes my face looking smooth and clean !
Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
I love this line for face masks, however this is not my favorite one. After a few minutes my skin feels very tight and dry. This mask has exfoliators in it so if that is not part of your regular routine this would be a good time to use it. The smell is nice, it smells like cucumbers! Packaging is nice as well. Good brand, just not my favorite from them.
Alicia A.
Milbank, SD
This clay mask is wonderful! I love Freeman masks in general but I really love this one. It makes my skin very soft and I love it! It really feels like my skin was rejuvenated! I feel like it was really gentle on my skin. It left my skin really soft. I would 100% buy again and would highly recommend this product to others! Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Jessica W.
georgetown
Purchased at: Dollar General
Used this product last night! Bought it at a local dollar store in a multi pack! It was surprisingly good! Loved the scent and love that it doubled as an exfoliating scrub!
Kaci H.
Titusville
After one use this product definitely gives you that young glow again. It’s very reasonable on price. I love the packing. This product is very effective in all aspects. I would say it can’t get better than this.
laveda b.
Atlanta
I love this honestly it takes awhile for your skin to get use to it but it’s a great product what I recommend to do when getting this product just do it twice a week that’s all nothing more nothing less.2 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Kayla J.
Nicholson
Purchased at: Sephora
Using this for a second time in a week and the smell is ao addictive when putting it on your face and the soothing feel it gives my skin is amazing my face never has felt so fresh and clean .
kaitlyn m.
Bakersfield
This mask provides exfoliating particles to deep clean skin . It’s very effective and improves acne . This exfoliated mask is a little harsh but really works . It’s a good price and I would really recommend it to others .
Tiffany B.
Ware Shoals
I enjoy all of the freeman products. This mask leaves your face feeling very cool and tingly. It’s very gentle on the skin
Sophia G.
missouri city
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great!
Unfortunately, I had a negative reaction to this mask. I got itchy immediately and after washing it off I noticed hives all over my face. I’m definitely allergic to an ingredient in there just don’t know what.
Bought the yellow one at the same time as this pink one and I LOVE it. Wasn’t an option to review on here but HIGHLY recommend.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?