BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz

Start your review of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brogan D.
Indianapolis, IN
It’s an inexpensive face mask. There aren’t any real results, but it makes me feel relaxed and like I am doing something for my skin. And they say the placebo effect can work wonders. ;)
Kaeli M.
North East
Loved the smell of this mask, it is not too overwhelming. It leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and smooth. All Freeman Beauty masks are a must have in my skincare collection! I own about 15 of them and still buy more when a see one I don’t have!
Veronica A.
Pamplona
It’s really good. It feels relaxing (that’s something I look for in a mask). My experience with all the Freeman’s masks has been great i recommend them.
Lexi S.
sussex
Love this! Feels high quality and for the price you can’t go wrong. You can even buy these in small single use packets.
max j.
Corinth
i love this mask ! it is a great quality mask for the price i bought it for . i got this mask for 5 dollars ( or maybe even less ) and i use it quite often . it has a lot of product and a big tube to last a while . it can easily be removed when time is up to take it off , and it leaves your face feeling soft and moisterized afterwards
Rio T.
Little Rock
Love using this every other day and with the package includes an applicator brush and it helps lay on the mask evenly.
Brittanee G.
Zeba
Have been using Freeman masks for many, many years!! And have never been dis-satisfied with any of their masks!! Love how my skin feels after washing away, just a little harder to take off the mask at times......i would highly recommend Freeman beauty products!!
cherb A.
This clay mask is real good and gentle towards our face. And no its not pricey for god sake. It is affordable. I am a repeat user and freeman mask is still my favorite anyway. Yes it does meet my expectation. Of course i would buy it again once the one i use now finish
🌈🌸Katherine🌸🌈 C.
spring texas
It’s settles down my blemishes. Leaves my face soft and very smooth. But it’s a itchy mask. Doesn’t over-dry your face and deep cleans your pores!! Good at absorbing oil!! I have combination skin and it works pretty well so I do recommend this!!
Alexandra M.
I have all these mask , like I said my go too and my favorite skin care products I’ll never stop using them
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?