BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz

Start your review of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yessenia T.
Tifton , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Despite some bad reviews this product worked amazingly for me. my skin has been super glowy and not oily! I have combination skin and this mask has really smoothed out my complexion. yes it does slightly itch for a few minutes but nothing bad at all. i have very sensitive skin and it did not break me out at all.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz I purchased this mask for mommy and daughter at home spa days. I love the freeman masks. This one isn't my favorite, but it isn't horrible. It feels cooling and soothing at first, but as it dries it starts to make me itchy. I can only leave this mask on for the 10 minutes, or I'm so itchy. But i wash my face off and everything is fine. I think it's the pink salt and clay detoxing that does that. The cucumber is soothing though. It also smells great, and it's affordable. I could see this one being great for very oil skin.
aysha c.
New york, NY
Freeman masks are you usually my go to! It's great for the price!! My skin is very sensitive and I usually have to be careful with masks but this one exfoliates my skin amazingly! Dries easily, smells good and very soothing. I would definitely recommend this!  Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
YASMINE A.
Joliette, QC
This is another one of my favourite facemasks. It’s his light blue with
hints of pink face mask. I’ve use this over and over again considering
there’s so much in the bottle. It last for such a long time. It does
tango your face so if you don’t like that feeling this facemask is not
for you. Although it it’s only five dollars I totally think you should
try it💓🥒
Cayla E.
Centerville
This is also a nice option for some light exfoliation without irritation. It feels very refreshing and spa-like. I used this whenever my face looked just "blah" and it seemed to perk up a bit after I washed it off.
Alyssa B.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Some face masks are too harsh on my skin, and some just doesn’t do the job. But with this mask my skin is glowing and oh-so soft! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive areas , and it doesn’t leave any excess oil on my oily areas. This is perfect for all skin types , and it’s less than $5!!
Cody D.
Sebastian, Fl
Purchased at: Walmart
While I was excited to try a clay mask, this one was sorta a let down. At first I really liked how the clay went on but sadly the salt make my skin itchy. Afterwards my skin didn’t seem any better then before. Not one I’d reach for again.
member-e483c
It has little bits of salt and it have really good ingredients and from the drugstore amazing
Samantha B.
Hemet
This claymask made my skin feel so fresh for such a good value. I bought mine for only $4 it was not at all harsh. You just apply it on your face, close the cap, and then rinse with warm water. I would totally buy it again.
Ines V.
Santa Marta
Leaves the skin beautiful, easy to apply and remove, leaves the face fresh and clean. super recommended⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?