BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz

Start your review of Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hannah K.
Ashburn
I love most of these face masks and have never had a problem with any of their other products. I was really excited to try out this clay mask since they are my favorite and I much prefer them to peel off masks. Within seconds of having this on, I felt my eyes start to sting when the product was no where near my eyes. I usually let masks stay on my skin for 10-15 but I had to remove this one about a minute and a half in because of the burning it gave me. Once I had taken it off my face was very red and splotchy. I have found that many other people have had the same reaction!
Priyanka R.
Delta , BC
I love the Freeman’s face mask brand! I love all their peel off masks but when I bought this clay one, it made my skin SO itchy, I couldn’t stand it. I thought it was just a bad go the first try so I tried it for the second time and it was the same thing. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend the peel off rather than clay masks. Wouldn’t purchase again :(
Emily P.
Portland
Purchased at: ULTA
Make my skin super irritated and red. Felt like the salt was burning my skin. I wouldn’t recommend this mask to anyone.
Mattie S.
Oklahoma City
I used this product that I got as a gift from a friend  and it started out feeling fine but when I took it off I had small burn/irritations on my cheeks. I do have sensitive skin so you might be fine if you don’t. I wouldn’t recommend trying if you do have sensitive skin.
Alissah H.
This product dried out my skin, quite severely. Will never use again, that's for sure. Same effect from other freeman's formulas, as well
Erin C.
I hate this so much. At first I thought it would be a good mask but it really makes my skin itchy, and I dont have sensitive skin.
karis g.
Toledo
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask irritated my skin. The pink salt left my skin dry and scratchy, and left red irritation all over. I have dry skin to begin with, so the salt did nothing helpful and the cucumber did not help in soothing the irritation. I don’t recommend this mask to anyone with relatively dry/sensitive skin.
Ashley A.
Los angeles
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not like this freeman mask at all after one use my face had a very bad allergic reaction and I had bumps everywhere.
Danielle J.
Doral, FL
This is an ok mask. Even though my skin looks nice after I use it, the extreme itching upon application and during the 15-20 minute recommended wear time makes me less willing to reach for it. I have other mask that work without me feeling like I'm going crazy not being able to scratch my face.
Natasha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Something in this irritated my skin. My skin felt like it was on fire and had to wash it off. I think it was the sea salt. I've never had an issue with any of their other masks.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?