BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Paige W.
Wilmington
Freeman’s clay mask always make my face feel so rejuvenated. They are easy on the skin. Great smell and a nice cooling sensation
Sarah X.
Lemoore, CA
I love clay masks! I'm always a trooper for trying out new face products and my first time using this was amazing! I hardly ever have break outs so this kept my face plump and squeaky clean. Not only does it smell great but when using a brush to apply, it coats evenly. When washing it off, scrub gently to exfoliate and the results are astonishing. One of my favorite exfoliating masks.
Alia H.
Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Oh my..the pink salt and the clay..such a perfect combination to exfoliate my skin and smooth way.i love the feeling after use this. the skin feel smooth and soft and the face look brighten and fresh!highly recommended for all want to try this. I show u guys a result of my face after use this😘
Alexus C.
Titusville , FL
This is a good mask because once it dries, it peels off all in 1! I hate mask that don’t peel off in one piece, ulta had a buy one get one half off sale for these mask! I paid $7 for 6 oz & got another one for half the price. My face feels awake after this mask I must say.
Kelly A.
its formula helps control the texture

Gently removes impurities that can cause the skin to be rough and dull. It contains cucumber and aloe extract to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring the skin feels soft and silky after each use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.
I love it!!!
Azariah B.
I lllllllloooooovvvvveeeee this mask I use it almost every other day it’s gentle on my face the packaging is very nice and I like the design and I’m a repeat user of this face mask. Most definitely I would buy this mask again
Jessica-Grace D.
Beaverton
Ok guys this product is no joke! It is so amazing the pink salt gets in to your tiny pores and cleans them I use this everyday and I just don’t feel clean if I don’t use this you have to try it out yourself.
Abigail M.
Byron, CA
This has to be my favorite Freeman mask, The mask itself is very refreshening, I have repurchased this mask several times. The most satisfying part of the mask is the peeling part, you will love the results, you face is left super smooth and soft!
maria c.
Ponce
It's a very good product for a very affordable price. I love Freeman cause they make good quality products for good prices.
Lea L.
Las Vegas
First of all I love freeman products! I just recently bought this one because I needed one with more exfoliating affect for my skin and thia Himalayan pink sea salt clay mask really does my skin soft wonders. I like to use a semi thick layer on whole face for about 10 to 11 minutes and once its 'll dry I rinse it off with warm water and put on my favorite facial moisturizer and my skin is so baby soft afterwards.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?