BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Amri P.
Puerto Rico
This product is very good,for my skin, cleaning my skin, I feeling rejuvenate always, all days good product
anshi s.
Ottawa, ON
I really like it.
It rejenuvate my skin and give a really good glow.
Would definately try again for sure.
santaya m.
Montreal
Purchased at: Walmart
this mask is a great mask for detoxing and cleansing the skin, it doesn’t break me out which is a plus!
Abby S.
shellbrook
Purchased at: Walmart
It was a good face mask. Made my skin feel soft and smooth, great price. You can even buy it at walmart
Moda M.
Great product I love , my skin is better whit this!!! I never imagine my skin beautiful and flawless
Lea K.
I felt very refreshed after using it, but I‘m kot quite sure (yet) if it does anything for my skin.
Vani R.
It’s not the kind of face mask I need because it is a little abrasive with my skin. I’m oily skin.
Brian B.
Smells great and has my face feeling rejuvenated! Would recommend this to everyone for purchase!!!
Shari M.
I like the smell the softness in my skin, its ingredients and everything it brings in the body
abbyyyyy L.
You will not find better face masks than these, affordable. And they work on any type of skin
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel