BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Katie B.
Ottawa
Love this face mask! Super cooling and calming for the skin and makes you look glowy after use! Freeman masks never disappoint!
Purchased at: Walmart
Lovely colour and effect! I literally can't with Freeman products! This has cleared up my skin but can burn when on your face.
Aileen D.
La Vega
Pamper your skin with endlessly fun nature- inspired facial masks for healthy-looking, beautiful skin from the mask experts.
Jennie N.
Cancún
Buena para el uso en regaderas, exfolia bastante bien, pero se seca muy rápido y no debes dejar un tiempo demasiado largo.
maria c.
Ponce
It's a very good product for a very affordable price. I love Freeman cause they make good quality products for good prices.
DeeAnne B.
SUDBURY
Really wasn't fond of it what so ever!!! Didn't do much to my face at all and didn't have an temporary effects or anything!
Sekar M.
D.I.Yogyakarta
Good, love it. Make my skin healthier and I love all about clay mask. Packaging nice and cute I hope i get this for free😂😂
Juli J.
Bogotá, D.C
I can say that it is one of the best products I have ever made. Leave your skin so neat and rejuvenated that I love it.
Kelly C.
Peterborough
Purchased at: Walmart
Very hydrating had a good texture left my face feeling tight and fresh,followed up with washing my face afterwards
rachel 🍋.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
Left my skin red and feeling itchy:( I have sensitive skin and thought this would treat it gently but I was wrong
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel