BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Ashlyn W.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Freeman is one of my most coveted brands to go to. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and beautiful every time. The pink salt in this mask makes it very exfoliating while also rejuvenating your skin.
Alejandra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand! It’s so underrated which is weird. It’s a staple in my skin care routine when I want to pamper myself. I love the whole line and own almost all of them. I also use them as gifts for friends and family members and they’ve thanked me for the recommendation.
Sarah X.
Lemoore, CA
I love clay masks! I'm always a trooper for trying out new face products and my first time using this was amazing! I hardly ever have break outs so this kept my face plump and squeaky clean. Not only does it smell great but when using a brush to apply, it coats evenly. When washing it off, scrub gently to exfoliate and the results are astonishing. One of my favorite exfoliating masks.
Melissa E.
I didn't like this mask very much. It didn't do much for my skin type (combo/oily) and I didn't see any results to my concerns. It was also very itching, I didn't leave it on for more than 5 minutes
Megan R.
atlanta
Purchased at: Target
This product was just ok. The immediate results made my face look very bright. After about 30 minutes of taking off the mask and following with the rest of my skin care routine, I noticed my skin felt too dry and tight for comfort.
Elena P.
Tuscaloosa
My roommate introduced this to me and i really like it for the inexpensive price and it does detox and exfoliate. It didn’t exceed my expectations, I feel like you have to use it at least 2-3 times a week to see any type of result
Sophia G.
missouri city
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great!
Unfortunately, I had a negative reaction to this mask. I got itchy immediately and after washing it off I noticed hives all over my face. I’m definitely allergic to an ingredient in there just don’t know what.
Bought the yellow one at the same time as this pink one and I LOVE it. Wasn’t an option to review on here but HIGHLY recommend.
🔐Alle💘🤞😘 B.
lansing
Purchased at: Walgreens
OMG I love this face mask and have repurchased it 5 times it gets rid of my acne and clears my skin and keeps it looking new for days I really recommend this product to teens and any adult with acne this product is truly amazing
MICHELLE A.
Sarasota
Just used this for the first time this weekend. My skin was feeling dull and dry. I bought this on a whim and boy am I glad I did... smells amazing and as it dried I could feel my skin "changing." When I wiped it all off and slathered my skin with moisturizer and looked in the mirror I could visibly see an improvement in my complexion. My husband even noticed the difference!
britani n.
Freeman face masks have always been my favorite go to’s. They are conveniently found almost anywhere and are super affordable! I love that they have so many different options and they definitely have something for everyone. I would definitely recommend Freeman face masks, scrubs and other products to anyone and will be a customer for life. This one is my absolute favorite is smells soooooo good and leave any skin feeling SO clean.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel