BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

leah m.
I love this product because of its refreshing feel and smell. it was gentle ,a not too harsh, and the cucumber gave a cooling effect. I was my first time trying the product and it meet my expectations well.
Kelly🌺 C.
Fredericton, NB
This is my favourite face mask!! Whenever I’m having so so skin (no acne and no dry skin) I use this face mask and it just brings all the life back in my skin. It’s so good
Hanna T.
St. Catharines
Purchased at: Walmart
So nice, makes your skin feel incredible. Not too harsh whatsoever, doesn’t dry your face out either!Very very gentle. The price is worth it, pick up a few while your out!!!!
Mariana H.
I love It so much, smell like a snack and my skin and my pores never have been so clean, I have really big pores and with this mask their literally minimize so much
Mo N.
Very soothing and brightening. Keeps the skin fresh for the whole day                    such a great deal at an affordable price
Hailey G.
Aylmer
Purchased at: Walmart
I love freeman masques! They leave my skin feeling amazing! I absolutely loved the smell of this mask and placing real cucumbers on my eyes made it even better!
Maddison K.
Waterford
i LOVE this mask. This is my second time purchasing it, and i use it 2x a week. It’s cleared my skin and is an AMAZING price for what it does. Totally recommend
marysol c.
altieri no.41 col romanza hermosillo sonora cel phone 6621040332
He usado esta mascarilla renueva la piel pero la deje de usar porque me resecaba la piel creo quw por mi tipo de piel grasa y sensible no es la opcion para mi
Jennifer M.
Doral, FL
This one is one of my favorite because of the smell and the sensation that it left in your face too, is so refreshing and I think is for all kind of skin too.
Andrada M.
Saskatoon
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this mask too it leaves my skin feeling fresh always. I prefer the charcoal sugar mask and scrub over this one because I prefer the exfoliation action.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel