BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

ben j.
This product is amazing, it's affordable and works just as well as higher end products. The mask feels very refreshing and has a very nice feel to it. However, the packaging can get a little messy as its a squeezy bottle for a liquidy mask. Overall, a good mask.
Felicity V.
vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
I chose a 4 star cause when I put it on it’s itchy, but it does work to clear pores and it very gentle in the skin, it smells amazing and I have used it a lot. I am planning on buying more
Ediris C.
Burlington
Purchased at: Walmart
Horrible product! It irritated my skin really bad. I thought that maybe I was allergic so I gave it to a friend and she had same reaction. I do not recommend it! I will not buy this again!
Kamryn B.
thunder bay
This is my favourite face mask. It left my skin super soft and looking glowy. The best thing too, they’re affordable. I really recommend this product. It helped clear up my acne so much.
I love this mask so much!  It leave my skin soft and clean! It take all my impurities away. My pores also look more 'small' and less visible. Will purchase it again
スミブ M.
zeeland
Its smells really good. I like all of freeman’s masks. They make my skin feel very smooth, would definitly recommend. These masks are the ones i use the most of all :)
Cassandra C.
I really like this mask, it works great , leaves your skin smooth and not dried out, and you can find this at a great price , I will be trying more from this brand for !
aysha c.
New york, NY
Freeman masks are you usually my go to! It's great for the price!! My skin is very sensitive and I usually have to be careful with masks but this one exfoliates my skin amazingly! Dries easily, smells good and very soothing. I would definitely recommend this!  Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
YASMINE A.
Joliette, QC
This is another one of my favourite facemasks. It’s his light blue with
hints of pink face mask. I’ve use this over and over again considering
there’s so much in the bottle. It last for such a long time. It does
tango your face so if you don’t like that feeling this facemask is not
for you. Although it it’s only five dollars I totally think you should
try it💓🥒
abigail f.
Did someone say affordable skin care? YES! Ive been using Freeman masks for a long time and I love them. You get a lot of product for a very affordable price and it works great! I love that they last such a long time so I don't always have to go out and buy a new clay mask. They leave my skin feeling super soft and glowy! I highly recommend this if you're on a budget but Don't want to sacrifice quality.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel