BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Sureeka B.
San fernando
This is a great mask. My skin feels so soft after. I never had a bad experience with this and you can never go wrong because it is under $20 US. It is gentle on my skin but I will not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. And I will buy again but maybe this time I will but the charcoal one😄
Sthandiwe M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty food except the salt kind of hurts if you have dry skin I really liked the cucumber in this because it felt cooling and very refreshing on my face. This product is also decently priced and easily accessible
selfcare ♡.
this mask is the definition of a spa detox day at home! clay masks are generally perfect for all skin types except for dry, its perfect for acne prone skin, the pink salt in this is the Himalayan pink salt, its very cheap and totally worth it!
misu F.
Its a good once “3 months” type of mask! It does the job and the skin does feel very soft as result. The only issue I had, is that if you leave it for a longer period of time you might feel a tiny burning sensation. I don’t recommend using it weekly but for the price it’s definitely worth it!
Kelly A.
its formula helps control the texture

Gently removes impurities that can cause the skin to be rough and dull. It contains cucumber and aloe extract to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring the skin feels soft and silky after each use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.
I love it!!!
—caitlin m.
Worked for a little while and then started irritating my skin. I have sensitive skin and I felt like the mask made my acne worse. Although a cheap alternative to many products, if you want real results that do not upset your skin please choose anything but this brand.
Alondra Z.
texas city texas
al mejor precio de todo las mejores del mundo me encantan como queda mi piel la siento mucho mas frsca y no soy la unica que lo dice lo recomiendo a todos de verdad es una buena inversión  para todos la piel se siente diferente y me gusto mucho tengo tiempo usandola
Sara R.
I love the mild exfoliation from the salt. It’s perfect for my dry skin in the winter, gets rid of flakes and my skin feels so fresh! Definitely a nice gentle exfoliation, but like most clay masks isn’t hydrating. It does what it says it’ll do! Love this mask
Tessa B.
Edmonton
I love Freeman products and I will always stick by them when I need a face mask. This face mask left me feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day so I wouldn't use it at night but in the morning. There is a slight burn/tingle when first applied
Robin S.
Mission
Skin feels very soft after using this. Gets rid of a lot of the bumps on the skin and also absorbs access oil on the skin. Great for sensitive and acne prone skin. Will buy soon as I’m almost out.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?