BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Cecilia C.
Newark
Honestly makes my skin feel soft and it really cleaned my pores. I had used it a couple times and i use it also in my skin routine. It’s really gentle and amazing, It did meet my expectations but I didn’t expect that it was going to be that good.
Angelica O.
North hollywood
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I feel like you should only use this if you have oily/combo skin as it dries out skin quickly. it does manage to remove dead skin so it is effective, not too harsh but not recommended for dry skin.
Kira M.
This face mask makes my skin feel super hydrated and look it to. First of all the smell of this face mask is so relaxing and that is one of the many reasons why I love it. After I use it my face feels very soft.
Karissa N.
Glenside, PA
Nice product. Left my skin feeling fresh and soft. Application was a little messy but that is common with all mud masks. My skin was less oily that day. Overall have enjoyed this mask from Freeman Beauty as well as always and would recommend.
Jessica V.
Interlachen
Purchased at: Dollar General
This peel is where it's at!!!! I'm not big on a Pell that is going to remove half my face. This dose not , and feels so nice only takes 10-15 minutes to dry and when you wash your face off after your skin is silky soft. I would tell any mother of any amount of kids this is a good fast nice way to get spa treatment on your time. Cus we know we don't got much 😘
—caitlin m.
Worked for a little while and then started irritating my skin. I have sensitive skin and I felt like the mask made my acne worse. Although a cheap alternative to many products, if you want real results that do not upset your skin please choose anything but this brand.
Shannon D.
Smithville
This is honestly one of my favourite face masks, it has such cute packaging and works like a charm. It is like a facial scrub and mask all in one and it's so easy to apply as well as super cheap. I would definitely consider purchasing this product again!
Bethany S.
Scarborough
Love this mask to the moon and back!!! I will forever repurchase this!! It has a nice fresh scent that lingers while the mask is wet but it is NOT offensive in any way. If you have dry skin like me you might feel a slight tingling sensation when the mask is drying but it’s nothing unbearable and my friends with normal or oily skin don’t feel the tingling. I love the exfoliating beads in this mask! Once it has dried I wet my face and I start rubbing in circular motions then rinse it off. When I’m done my face feels SUPER smooth and if I had any dry flaky patches they are gone and no where to be found! I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone who wants smooth amazing skin!!!
Matija P.
Sisak
I have very oily skin and am prone to acne and with this mask i could see results almost immediately. It’s very inexpensive and it exceeded my expectations. I would for sure recommend it to anyone that has acne prone skin
Anisa K.
Pristina
I’m not sure if this is good but I still wana try it cuz everyone told me this is good to use and I guess I’m excited for my first time.I take care for my skin a lot and I’m gonna try it soon and I recommend to others too maybe after I try it
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel