BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Heaven M.
Valdosta
This product is amazing for dry skin. It keeps the skin hydrated all through the night and all through the next day (if used at night).
Coleton W.
Burkburnett
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE clay masks, so when I saw this I had to try it. This clay mask isn’t too thick, and not too thin. The quality was amazing! Very gentle on this skin, the cucumber in it has amazing hydration properties which left my dry skin feeling smooth and plump. This clay mask is totally worth trying! Very great quality for the low price!
launna s.
tallahasse
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It’s exfoliating and soft on my skin!! One of my favorite products. I use this all the time.
Hailie K.
Ontario Ca
Purchased at: ULTA
I loveeeee these masks ! They’re super affordable and the work wonders ! I sometimes use this one as an overnight spot treatment and I notice that the next day my breakouts are visibly smaller. I love these products !
Estrella M.
monroe
Makes your face feel like new. Has a great scent and is very affordable. I purchased it at 5 below.
kz O.
Pottersville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
i honestly will keep buying freeman products bc i LOVE them. This one specifically just refreshed and rejuvenated my skin and i felt so clean. it is a great price for such a great product!
carolina g.
kearny
makes your skin so soft and provides a gentle exfoliation that leaves your skin glowing and radiant. It's also not super expensive compared to certain masks.
Jorlette B.
houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t use it much but it was great not the best for my skin I felt like it didn’t do much for me
Hannah P.
detroit
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this! There is some grit to it and I really like that feeling when I am rubbing it off. It is a really light consistency, and leaves your face super soft. Another thing is it smells so good! And I got it for $4, and the bottle is a good size so overall a good value
Trystan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
love this mask! use it every night to feel hydrated the next day. feels great on skin and doesn’t hurt when taking off.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel