BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

carolina g.
kearny
makes your skin so soft and provides a gentle exfoliation that leaves your skin glowing and radiant. It's also not super expensive compared to certain masks.
Trystan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
love this mask! use it every night to feel hydrated the next day. feels great on skin and doesn’t hurt when taking off.
Nancy C.
Elizabethton
This is my all time favorite face masks. I love it. It is amazing on my oily skin and feels so good when I use it.
𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕙🌻🌈 R.
chicago IL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love using this mask!! After washing my face, I apply a pretty thick layer to my face, wait about 10-15 minutes for it to dry and then I wash it away with a very damp warming/hot towel. Afterwards my face feel extremely smooth!!
Kadria C.
Great application when using this product. The clay goes on smoothly and dries in an efficient time. There are no overwhelming smells or sensations. Gives skin a soft, velvety feeling after using. Product is very affordable & Would definitely repurchase.
Angelica O.
North hollywood
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I feel like you should only use this if you have oily/combo skin as it dries out skin quickly. it does manage to remove dead skin so it is effective, not too harsh but not recommended for dry skin.
Kira M.
This face mask makes my skin feel super hydrated and look it to. First of all the smell of this face mask is so relaxing and that is one of the many reasons why I love it. After I use it my face feels very soft.
Ingrid💜 w.
dover, fl
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mask I mean I love everything cucumber XD but my skin felt hydrated it looked amazing and smells okay but this is my go to mask
kerria j.
Navasota, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It was okay. I gabe the product 5 stars because it removes dead skin and it makes your skin feel soft and smooth
yamina b.
orlando
Purchased at: Walgreens
freeman feeling beautiful was one of the first brands i used for masks, i’ve always been satisfied with their products. this mask is so easy to apply and makes me feel so fresh so good.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel