BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

eryn m.
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
this mask is pretty soothing but exfoliating at the same time and it smells super good.
Tiesha R.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
I use Freeman a lot but not one of my favorite masks. Makes my face itch while it’s on.
Kiana W.
It cleans out the skins. Slight tingles. Feel great. Definitely recommend. Easy to use.
Roselle T.
Houston
I love the smell of this. It also makes your skin feel really smooth after you wash off
Melanie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Throw in the fridge for 15-30 mins for a nice and refreshing effect when you  go to apply it to your face!! skin was pretty clear for a couple days of continuously using it every other day. and its not that expensive too so what a great deal!
Zahria M.
Canton
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask so much. It is slightly comparable to the Origins Original Skin mask. Only thing is it’s a bit more gentle as it does not promise skin resurfacing results. I love the exfoliating beads while rinsing off. It gets rid of a lot of dead skin and clears your pores. Also the price is unmatched! Definitely recommend for all skin types if your skin is looking dull or congested.
Cheyenne b.
Dunnellon , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Rejuvenating is what is it and lives up to. I’m a first time user and definitely love it. Meets my expectations and would recommend others to buy.
ernestina🌧 S.
Tacoma
This product is great if you struggle with acne! For the price, this product is absolutely amazing!!! I like to use it once a week to exfoliate, and it leaves my skin extremely soft, as well as using the product to occasionally kill any tough to get rid of acne spots that I might have. For oily/acne prone skin, this product will definitely help with any cystic acne, while also calming your skin down and leaving it refreshed.
Cassidy B.
Angola
Purchased at: Walgreens
Freeman is my favorite face mask brand of all. Personally this is one of the best face masks they make. This mask is was inexpensive and got you many times out of it. This mask only requires 10 minutes until ready to peel off , very efficient and inexpensive.
Jaslin A.
Adelanto , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
So refreshing on my skin ! Leaves it looking glowy and rejuvenated!😍 also it’s very affordable I have used this allot and I cannot stop
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel