BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Avery A.
Felt very cooling and soothing on my face. I was very happy with the results when I washed it off.
Siham A.
Merrillville, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Refreshing and cooling mask great for skin. Squeeze tube makes for easy application with a brush.
Inna S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mask! It smells uhhh maazinng and last a really long time and it’s not too expensive
Saamarah G.
tampa, fl
Purchased at: Walmart
After hearing a lot about this product, was very disappointed as this didn’t help my skin at all.
Deena I.
Kensington
Loved this product. I made my face feel really fresh and soft. Very affordable. Highly recommend.
Ashley L.
Jarrell
Very refreshing mask, made my skin feel bright and renewed. Love the smell. Well worth the price.
Nicolle C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very great for your face. Very refreshing and cleanses your face perfectly. You will feel fresh
Anam J.
Has a nice smell to it. Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft. Has a nice cooling sensation to it.
Samantha W.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this brand!!!! I’ve used many many face masks!!! Guys this is my go to mask 😍❤️
Angie S.
Loganville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love freeman masks! But this one not so much, it didnt help my skin at all! It made it worse.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel