BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Timber C.
Aztec, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love, love, love all of Freeman’s face masks and scrubs. This one is definitely rejuvenating. And that smell. Yum!
Jody-Ann F.
Bronx
So refreshing. I don’t use it for my face but I use it for my body. I love the fine particles and it feels so good
Lenisha J.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Absolutely love this face mask and what it does for my skin. I notice a different immediately after rinsing it off!
Samantha S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Over drying and didn’t see any difference. This product has a bead texture that I was not expecting a didn’t enjoy
Belle M.
west covina, california
Purchased at: ULTA
Very soothing on the face, although keep it two inches below your eyes. I’m guessing the fumes irritate your eyes.
destin t.
North America
i would not use this product often, the texture took some getting used to but the smell was amazing. great product.
Saige R.
Cape Coral
So hydrating & moisturizing! Made my face feel so clean. Highly recommend! I love the way the mask smells as well!
aleyssa g.
8057 Olivet St.
Have tried many of their masks but this is my favorite. Really refreshens my skin and gives a beautiful after look.
Emma B.
hamden
I love this face mask. It helps my skin so much. The only this is that I wish it was a peel off instead of wash off
member-864db
Purchased at: Amazon
I wasn't sure about trying this product at first but it didn't let me down. I look forward to trying more products
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel