BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Zahriah K.
This face mask was creamy and smooth. Though I found it a bit drying for my combination skin. Would only use it on my t-zone in the future.
Tar M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this three times a week and it has my face feeling soft my skin on my nose peels a lot and this really helps and doesn't break me out
Robyn H.
Cheyenne, WY
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my go-to masks! Anytime my skin has that "dragged down" feel, I pull this out for a quick, easy, and consistent boost for my face!
Olivia S.
navarre Florida
Purchased at: ULTA
Makes your skin feel like new again! You feel so rejuvenated when using this! Highly recommend it to anyone who wants a fresh start!!!!!
Alissah H.
This product dried out my skin, quite severely. Will never use again, that's for sure. Same effect from other freeman's formulas, as well
Jennika D.
Shelton, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the smell of this one, it was very fresh! Not too harsh on the skin, made my skin feel soft and fresh without feeling too heavy.
Angelica D.
Milwaukee , WI
Purchased at: Big Lots
Love how it makes my face feel when I apply and it dries out. I usually wait around 15 minutes and then I wash with a facial cleanser.
Emily C.
It is super soothing to the skin and not to mention, it smells amazing! This mask left my skin looking and feeling smoother and softer.
natasha m.
austin
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm literally using this mask right now. It's great! My face feels slaaayed after I wash it off with cold water. I love it! Thank you!
Amelia E.
McDonough, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
this mask is nice. the only thing is i don’t really know how much it is doing for my skin. it smells nice, but it is a pain to get off.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel