BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Serenity D.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as a scrub rather than a facemask when I'm in a rush and it does wonders for my skin. It has helped clear up my blackheads and acne.
Amber y.
north college hill ohio
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This mask it exactly what it should. It left my skin bright and clear. When I use this mask I feel a little bit of luxury in my ordinary life
Hannah💄 1.
Jacksonville
This mask is awesome! So cute and it works great. Every time I use this mask my skin feels amazing when I take it off. It does great things.
Michelle V.
I love clay mask this one is one of my fav really recommend!! I have notice a lot of change on my skin less dryness and refreshing felling
Lena H.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
This face mask is very calming and relaxing especially for sensitive skin. my skin never so good after using it in just a couple of weeks!!
member-f1212
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask makes my skin start to burn where I can’t keep it on for the full amount of time. I do have sensitive skin so that might be why.
It was okay, a little drying and left my face tight. I feel like it didnt do much. it was cooling, and I liked that but that was about it.
M E.
Rockford
Purchased at: Walgreens
It doesn’t really do anything but leave like a sticky feeling on your face. I wouldn’t really recommend this product to anyone. It’s cheap
Archana S.
Great for dry skin, I love the scent and the twist on a traditional clay mask. I don’t feel like it did a whole ton in terms of purifying.
Zahriah K.
This face mask was creamy and smooth. Though I found it a bit drying for my combination skin. Would only use it on my t-zone in the future.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel