BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Shana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is definitely a mask that gives you bang for your buck. You get the cucumber and pink salt of a spa for a value price. It refreshes and exfoliates.
Donna C.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: CVS
Makes skin feel so soft afterwards! It doesn’t leave too much of a oily feel. It’s also very affordable , and quite big for the price. Would use again.
Whitney R.
Greer
Repeat user. I requently use freeman face masks. They are gentle on the skin and usually do what they're supposed to. They are also fairly cheap.
Sarah P.
Morton
I have very sensitive skin and it hurt! But also it smelled great and my skin was v nice afterwards.  So I guess take that with a grain of salt ;)
Alyssa G.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I liked the smell and how it exfoliated my skin. Did leave my skin soft but did make me break out a bit. I wish it didn’t since I love freeman masks.
Jewelen D.
I like to use this mask when I pressed for time because I can mask and exfoliate at the same time. I also like the way my skin feels after I use it.
Lauren J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Along with the other Freeman’s mask this leaves your skin feeling very refreshed! If you use it at night you will definitely wake up with a new glow!
Libby F.
Martinsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite freeman mask. With the soothing cucumber it just really helps to calm the redness on my face and helps with swelling of pimples.
tania o.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This peel of mask actually helped to get rid of the flakiness on my skin. Wouldn't say it got deep down but I liked it for exfoliating the top layer.
Domingo G.
This product is an amazing product because it makes my skin feeling super smooth and makes it seem bright. My skin is left feeling refreshed and new.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel