BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Leslie M.
Beaumont
I love the way my face feels after taking the mask off. Its very refreshing and the smell is amazing. Recommend to anyone who wants or needs to be refreshed
Bree C.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this mask!! This one has a great smell to it, and when you wash it off you can feel it exfoliating your skin. Always leaves my face feeling refreshed!
Bethann B.
This mask is amazing too, I love trying out new masks all the time, this mask is my favorite one so far. It smells amazing and has really great packaging.
Paige S.
Norristown, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Makes my skin feel so refreshed! I recommend this to my friends all the time. It did exactly as it said it would. Freeman masks have never once let me down
Emma D.
Park ridge, IL
Love this mask so much! So moisturizing and helps add more glow and youth to dull skin! Adorable pink bottle and under 5$! So worth it you will not regret!
Rubi E.
Trenton , NJ
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this clay mask it smells amazing it does a really great job and tightening and refreshing my skin this mask does not dry my skin but it does tighten
Mercedes S.
Dow City
It was a nice cool feeling on your face. It was very easy to apply to the face. I got the peel off one. It was easy to peel off and did not hurt at all.
Madelyn P.
miami
It’s really great for exfoliating and making your skin feel soft and smooth without making it feel raw and it smells really nice and it’s a pretty Color
Abby D.
Mulberry
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product my face felt amazing after using it and i would recommend and face mask from this brand ive used several face masks from this brand.
Anna H.
Milan, MI
Great exfoliant, but when I left the mask on for more than 5 minutes, it made my skin itch like crazy. It did leave my skin super soft afterwards though!
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel