BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Harley N.
Coalmont, TN
This product left my face feeling soft and silky feeling which is great! it also has that distinct cucumber smell that I love. The packaging is cute and easy to use. This product isn't harsh on the skin and I would gladly buy it again.
Kelly C.
Spokane
This mask is fresh and makes your skin feel brand new. The packaging is so cute and the smell is very pleasant. I use this mask every other weekend. It’s so gentle for my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Karla C.
San Pablo , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy freeman masks because they are great for sensitive skin. I like the fact that they have many options and are also very affordable. These are potent masks but perfect for sensitive skin. I recommend freeman masks to everyone
Katelynn B.
Stafford, VA
I love this Freeman mask!  Like all Freeman masks, this Cucumber and Pink Salt leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.  The only downside is that it starts to make your eyes sting and your skin itch, but I would still highly recommend this product.  Looking forward to using other masks from Freeman!
Marcie G.
Once I accidentally stole a tube (?) from CVS but it’s okay because I used it and made sure it didn’t go to waste and let me say it’s the best I love it, and my friends love it to. We bond over which products we both have.
20 🌹.
leaves my face super refreshed & soft. the smell is also very pleasing. the price is very good for the effective quality that the mask gives to you. during and after washing your face with it. very simple and easy to use.
Rachel F.
Haltom City
Purchased at: H.E.B.
My face feels really tight and soft after using this stuff so I know any excess oils are gone. I suggest applying a good moisturizer after using this. This is great for oily skin types but not so much for dry skin types.
Natalie Y.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this face mask! I will use it all over the face if I want a deep clean, or i will use it as a spot treatment on acne. It it easy to use and apply. I usually squeeze some into a flat brush and apply it to my face!
Samantha S.
oneco
Theese are the holy grail face mask ever! I use one a day, and my skin has never been this clear in my whole life. It’s a very gentle mask with beautiful packaging. I would definelty recommend this to skin care users
allayna c.
gaithersburg maryland
Purchased at: Big Lots
didnt really see a difference in my skin after a couple uses so i stopped using, it made my skin feel itchy while i had it on but nothing too extra, didnt really like it because it didnt do anything for my skin.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel