BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Mackenzie D.
Easton, CT
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I literally never have anything bad to say about Freeman masks. The packaging is fun, the actual product smells amazing, works amazing and it lasts forever. I will always have at least 3 Freeman masks in my skincare drawer and this one is definitely always in there.
Katie S.
Loveland
I love how this mask exfoliates and always leaves my face glowing and feeling smooth! I've been using this product for a while and I adore it. It was very effective and gentle while still removing dirt and dead skin. Would definitely recommend!

Ashley L.
Norman, OK
Great for exfoliating the face, and the cucumber adds a great boost to any morning! It’s a great value for the product with how many oz you get! I usually use it every Monday as a great way to start off my week!
Absolutely love there mask line!!!!!!!!! It makes your skin feel soooooooooo amazing!!!!!! It’s definitely a must have for your skincare routine!!!!!!!!!! Trust me you’ll thank me later!!!!!!! Sooooo go buy some ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of love
Natasha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Something in this irritated my skin. My skin felt like it was on fire and had to wash it off. I think it was the sea salt. I've never had an issue with any of their other masks.
Hannah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I usually use this mask two times a week when I feel like I need a pick me up. I’ll put it on before I go to bed so that my face feels clean and light. This mask does a great job rejuvenating my skin and the cucumber scent is no overpowering.
Megan W.
Malverne, NY
It’s an amazing product!! I would definitely purchase it again. It’s great for people who have sensitive skin. It was very affective and it definitely meet my expectations!! 10/10 would recommended to people looking for a good face mask to buy
claridodi r.
vista
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mask! It smells really good and it makes my skin feel super smooth after washing it. Like I’ve said freeman products are super affordable and effective. They are my go to skin care masks! I always recommend to my friends and family
Aly L.
This product isn't exactly the one I meant to click on. I use the cucumber peel off mask and it is amazing. It makes your skin feel fresh and really helps with breakouts. It is very gentle and gives your skin a great new feeling. I would highly recommend
Colleen Y.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Freeman! This one has exfoliating pink salt and it's very nice. I will say that I needed a little extra moisturizer afterwards but all in all my skin felt soft and supple. Plus, a big bottle is like $6 come on, the price is amazing!
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel