BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Chloe S.
Pasadena
Made my skin feeling fresh and clean love the smell of it nice packaging and 100% affordable! Not a product I could use daily but if being used 3 times a week then not harsh
Karen Z.
Laredo
Even though once you apply it dried because it's a clay mask after I wash it off it just makes my skin feel smooth I have seen no change in my acne but my skin feels good.
Clare V.
High Ridge
I have yet to find one Freeman product I haven't loved. I purchased this in a Christmas gift set for myself. I use it on myself as well as my 14 year old son. Works great!
Hali N.
Loved this! I have very dry skin especially in the winter and it helped my face feel so much more refreshed after one use. Even helped cure some winter skin dry patches!♡
Jayy P.
cape coral
This mask was fun. I love this mask in the summer on my self care days! Very refreshing Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Haley B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was super beneficial. It made my face super soft. It was harsh, very gentle. It made my face feel like a baby bum! It was my first time using & I loved it!!
Ké F.
Has someone with oily skin clay make are my pleasure! This mask instantly detoxed my skin making my active breakouts appear less prominent & left me feeling invigorated!
Sydney E.
Tinker Afb, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried multiple Freeman beauty masks and I’ve fallen in love with their mud masks! These masks go on so smooth and they leave my skin soft and clean after rinsing.
valen ॐ.
Doral
This mask smells so good and it rejuvenates your skin in just 10 minutes. Great to use before applying makeup in order to really get that glow. 10/10 would recommend.
Amber A.
Ashland
Purchased at: Target
My favorite mask ever! This mask exfoliates and makes my face feel super soft. Good value for the money. The best part is how good it smells I could use it every day
Erin C.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?