BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Kari T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is always so refreshing to use this mask. After i take it off my face feels so soft and clean. I would reccomend this mask to friends. It is inexpensive which is also a plus.
Kathrine M.
Kellogg idaho
Purchased at: Target
Favorite overall mask from Freeman. Excidingly cheap and great for anything. I feel like I can take on he world in this mud mask definitely recommend for anyone and everyone.
Lilibeth D.
Brooklyn
I love how my skin leaves these masks, I have used almost all of the brand and are masks, very good and economical. I love it and I recommend it, it leaves the skin so shiny.
Chloe S.
Pasadena
Made my skin feeling fresh and clean love the smell of it nice packaging and 100% affordable! Not a product I could use daily but if being used 3 times a week then not harsh
Clare V.
High Ridge
I have yet to find one Freeman product I haven't loved. I purchased this in a Christmas gift set for myself. I use it on myself as well as my 14 year old son. Works great!
Hali N.
Loved this! I have very dry skin especially in the winter and it helped my face feel so much more refreshed after one use. Even helped cure some winter skin dry patches!♡
Jayy P.
cape coral
This mask was fun. I love this mask in the summer on my self care days! Very refreshing Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz
Haley B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was super beneficial. It made my face super soft. It was harsh, very gentle. It made my face feel like a baby bum! It was my first time using & I loved it!!
Ké F.
Has someone with oily skin clay make are my pleasure! This mask instantly detoxed my skin making my active breakouts appear less prominent & left me feeling invigorated!
Sydney E.
Tinker Afb, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried multiple Freeman beauty masks and I’ve fallen in love with their mud masks! These masks go on so smooth and they leave my skin soft and clean after rinsing.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel