BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Allyson M.
Purchased at: CVS
Very good mask was very very good nice fragrance and smelled good was very gentle would recommend to people with sensitive faces was very nice packaging liked the colors I definitely would buy this again and recommend it to all
Paula G.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved it! It was my second purchase of freeman products and i enjoyed it very much. I like to recommend their products to my friends and family. Good price and good product!
Kendra 🦔.
Sonoma
I liked this mask. But my skin also got irritated the couple of first times using it. Yes it met my expectations and it left my skin glowing. It has an ok package wish it came in a jar to scoop out of.
Alyssa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask when I need a little refreshing. The cucumber and salt make it really worth it, even though it’s super cheap! The packaging is efficient and easy to clean up. I would buy this forever.
Omega G.
Presidio
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes my skin feel really smooth afterwards. It is definitely effective in my personal opinion. It did meet my expectations. I mean it all depends on how you apply it. I would definitely buy again.
Cynthia
it definitely rejuvenated my skin. I used it 2-3 times a week and definitely did better then I thought. i was skeptical because it was kind of cheap but great value. I would recommend to others 100%
Si ✨.
Laurel, MD
I have acne-prone combination skin with oiliness and dryness, but I suffer more from the dryness. My skin is also very delicate and sensitive.

I bought this product because I had heard good things about it and it was pretty inexpesive. A little of the product goes a long way and I love that it exfoliates too. It also smells good!
Katrina J.
Blackwell
Anything cucumber is always a yes for me! This left my skin very shiny, smooth and beautiful and it is affordable for the amount of product you get! I love this product along with other freeman masks
Amanda B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all of freemans face masks but I really love this one. I love the way the pink salt feels on my face and especially when I take it off. These masks are so affordable.
Kansas G.
Mount vernon
Applies nicely..dries fast and leaves my faces feeling so smooth and refreshed after!! It smells great also..also keep in mind its nice and think so alot goes a long way. I hope you pick this up and enjoy and nice refreshing mask!
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel