BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

kaelyn o.
maple park
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you have a weird skin type where you skin is different in different spots I would recommend this very much. I use it everyday my skin use to be very bad but then I started using this and it transformed my skin.
Beth J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask is very inexpensive, so if you’re curious about it, I would suggest you just go ahead and buy it. However, I do not think this has good enough ingredients that will make it a long term effective product.
Makenzie F.
I liked this product. It is one where you put in on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. I'm not sure how many actual results I got from using it, but my face always felt really soft and smooth afterwards.
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I literally love all of the freeman face mask brand. This mask in particular smells so nice and once you wash it off your face is unbelievably smooth. It is so inexpensive and you can buy it pretty much anywhere.
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʜ.
Flomaton
I love this mask! It smells nice and leaves my skin baby soft. My only complaint is that it’s a little itchy. It’s super cheap for the amount of product you receive. I have recommended this to many of my friends.
Tiffany C.
Wimauma, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a very pretty blue color! Goes on the face very nicely and give you a cooling effect while on the skin with a pleasant smell of cucumbers. Once you wipe it off you get a nice exfoliation from the pink salt!
Sophia C.
chapel hill
This face mask makes your skin really smooth. I love the easy to use packaging. This face mask does work really well. I use this mask all the time, because it’s really affordable. I would definantly recommend.
Kenna H.
Purchased at: Target
This mask is fantastic for anyone who wants a product that will brighten their skin. After using this, my skin was more luminous but the size of my pores and the amount of oil on my face stayed about the same.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
Such a great amount of product for the price. Lasts me forever and I use it at least twice a week or more. One of my favorite ways to treat my skin when it needs a break from all the makeup I wear. 3rd time repurchasing
August S.
Fort Worth
My skin did not like this. It burned really bad so I washed it off before the 10 minutes was up. Aside from that, Freeman masks are affordable so didn’t really take a loss from this one and I loved the smell.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel