BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Buy Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

ASHLEY B.
This mask was great! My skin felt amazing after using it. It was gentle and not too harsh. Freeman masks are definitely a good value. You get so much mask for so little. I would purchase again!
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!!!!!
Abigail V.
Tijeras
The Freeman Masks never disappoint. I used it on a rough skin day and let me just say- this one was perfect and just what I needed-  a light clay mask that still left my skin feeling clean, moisturized, and, well, beautiful!
Abby G.
ohio
I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. I used it and I could feel it burning as it was sitting on my face. It also itches and it’s hard to keep it on for the amount of time it’s supposed to be on!
Nikki B.
Sacramento
I don’t think my skin is particularly sensitive, but each time I’ve tried to use this mask, my face gets kind of red and itchy. It’s nothing extreme, just enough for me to pause before using it. He texture is nice, though.
Bella B.
kent
Great face mask for the price. The mask was effective and helped keep my skin feeling soft! It definitely passed my expectations. Freeman are my go-to masks when I need to relax for a while. I would totally recommend it!
Courtney E.
Purchased at: Target
This clay is something I keep in my skin care collection and randomly pull out to use! It’s definitely a go to for me and one that I will always have in my collection! My skin feels so good and refreshed after using it!
MaKayla L.
This mask is great! It works wonders for your skin! It is a little irritating with the pink salt, but other than that I have no complaints! It smells really nice and it works really well! I would definitely buy it again
Maria P.
Jacksonville
I did love the smell of it, was kind of hydrating, however i didnt really feel a huge difference in my dry spots compared to other products that i have used. It did feel refreshing and cooling while it was on, but it didnt last as long as i had hoped that it would.
Grace N.
Edgewater
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mask because it smells great and after washing it off it is amazing. It doesn’t burn or sting which is great because some face masks burn around your eye area. I would recommend this and repurchase!
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
What does this mask do for your skin?
Karina G.
Chicago
3 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask, Cucumber + Pink Salt 6 oz Hey everyone! I want to try this product but I don’t know how good it is. Is this product really good at cleaning out your pores?
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Is this good for oily skin too?
Sophia A.
I recently bought this mask and I was wondering if it worked well? I’ve heard good things but does it really work out for your skin? Will it break me out and is it harsh on the skin?
Liz P.
Esta mascarilla de arcilla fresca ayuda a la inflamación causada por las erupciones ya que te ayuda a tu cara para que no se vea tan brillosa esta mascarilla es perfecta para la piel